Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Alcohol, bitches and chinese food are a bad combo.

13»

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    And people still think drinking is worth it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    edited January 2011
    And people still think drinking is worth it
    Oh yes it is, just not at the bars, nothing good happens after midnight, I rarely go to the bars anymore, but drinkin on the weekends with a few budz, and for the games, is a must.

No it's not. Maybe for someone that leads a boring life and cannot have fun without it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    No it's not. Maybe for someone that leads a boring life and cannot have fun without it
    Whatever floats your boat, it would be pretty damn boring not to have a drink here and there.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Whatever floats your boat, it would be pretty damn boring not to have a drink here and there.
    Not really.
    imageimage
    Not really.
    Everybodies diff, lots of people dont like to drink, but lots of people do.

They people that do use it as a crutch for many different reasons.
    They people that do use it as a crutch for many different reasons.
    Makes me talk a lot, im pretty social without it, but it makes me turn into a butterfly.