Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Alcohol, bitches and chinese food are a bad combo.

LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited January 2011 in Off Topic
So it's my friends birthday on the 31st but him and a few friends are celebrating tonight. So I was going to meet them at chinese restaurant at 8 while they have been there since 6. So as soon as I show up one of my other friends is running towards my car and he gets in. Tells me Eric is walking home, of course I asked why? So I guess as Eric was walking out to get some air outside just as he walked by some womens table she spilled her drink. Well his girlfriend saw the women spill her drink and thought Eric walked by and hit the table and thats what caused the women to spill the drink. Keep in mind everyone is pretty drunk. So his girlfriend follows him out and just starts bitching at him because she thought he caused a women inside to spill her drink. (Which he didn't) He flips out and thats when he starts walking.

So we find him walking and he doesn't want a ride and just keeps walking. So I gave my friend who was in the car with me a ride back to Erics house. After a few minutes of waiting they all show up, Eric was flipping out crying cause hes wasted his girlfriend is flipping out crying cause shes wasted. His girlfriend decides shes staying over a friends house for the night (they live together) So my friend Andy and his girlfriend and Erics brother in law decide they were going inside because they thought Eric shouldn't be alone and ask me if i'm going to come in. Keep in mind I arrived at all this shit at the very end and I tell them no I think i'm just gonna head home. I know Eric and if I was in that situation I probably wouldn't want alot of people around which is the reason I decided to leave.

Am I a bad friend for not staying??? I mean if I was there for the whole thing, Yes I probably would have stayed and kept him company but I feel like I was just an innocent bystander in all of this haha.

tl;dr version:
Alcohol, bitches and chinese food are a bad combo.
Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

Comments