Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tag team match. Me/Samsy vs Distance/Bianca

Comments

• TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    So where the fuck is ramstein with the poster???
    don't care. go die.
    Ooh now I hit a nerve, Dayna is really easy to get underneath her skin, go back to ugly boy Brad who is willing to be all nice to you because he so damn ugly, that he has too.

i feel sorry for you. war really fucked you up didnt it? i cant imagine
    Yeap sure did!! No not really.

its okay prince, i know the truth and thats all that matters. i cant get mad at you now, that would be ignorant of me
    You cant troll the best dude, dont even try.

edited January 2011
    Damn I need to get some of my buddiez in this thread, ive been taking a gangbeating from my enemies, how come they are so obsessed with me, and always in my threads, the moment I post them! They cant beat the best, I hope they know it, im the Champion for a reason.
    who said i was trolling? my grandpa and dads buddy have been to war. it really messes peoples normal thinking up
    It does huh, maybe the weak ones, but I gotz no PTSD dude, im very greatful for my experience over there, it hardened me, im mentally tougher than everybody else, not afraid to speak my mind, im off the cuff motherfucker.

Whos got more metal cred? Me or you? Im sorry but youz a poser!! Brotha you would piss your pants in a confrontation with me, cuz I would ROCK YEH!
    you look like you have downs. just sayin.
    Hah! You are a dirty whore slut!

edited January 2011
    This thread is fuckin amazing, I mean just look at the glory of it all, I reach for the STARS and then BRING THAT SHIT DOWN, im the GOD of this board.
    Whos got more metal cred? Me or you? Im sorry but youz a poser!! Brotha you would piss your pants in a confrontation with me, cuz I would ROCK YEH!
    sounds about right. good show

This show is bringing in the RATINGS BROSKI, WE GOIN TO MONDAY NIGHT!! Gonna be COMPETING WITH MNF PRETTY SOON.

edited January 2011
    We gonna be 20.0 Ratings!! Ted Turner, Vince McMahon, MOTHERFUCKIN WATCH OUT FOR MEH!!
    and BTW Brad, how come you have already forgivin Dayna for her cheapshot? That was a lowblow, stabbed you in the back and everything, cant believe your already back together.
    Its only fail in the minds of the STUPID, Dayna.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
    Dayna just stop, we all know you have the biggest crush me.
    and BTW Brad, how come you have already forgivin Dayna for her cheapshot? That was a lowblow, stabbed you in the back and everything, cant believe your already back together.
    she brought me jack daniels

Well that does sound like a winner in my book.

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ok so here is how the match is gonna go down sorry if it's hard to read on phone, so can't tell.

Stonez catz gonna make his entrance first Ben rothlisberger jersey and all, next sam, than Bianca/Distance. Match starts with samsyd beating the hell out of both distance and Bianca at the same time, she rips distances lip piercings out, and gouges at Biancas italian lips, making them puffier and bloody.

After about 4 mins in, stonez catz gets a little to excited, and grabs samsyd, trying to rip her clothes off, she then procedes to beat the piss out of him, during this time Bianca and Distance get there bearings back, and grab her by the hair, and slam her down, they then pull a scissors out, and cut SAMs hair, when she realises what happened she is to stunned to do anything..

While Bianca and Distance point and laugh, stonez catz takes off his rothlisberger jersey, and proceeds to choke samsyd with it, the 5 mins is finally up, I charge in and deliver three swift super kickz, to catz Bianca and distance, and samsyd gets her revenge and snips there hair...

I showboat around a bit, then prepare to deliver my patented, finishing move "The Showstopper" on distance. Brad and Dayna saunter down the isle with a steel chair, unknowingly to us, Dayna hits Sam wit the steel chair, then hands it off to Brad, and as I am starting the showstopper brad sneaks in with the chair, only what's that! Dayna hits Brad with a low blow!!!

I then hit Brad, Catz, Bianca, Distance, with the Showstopper, and cover Distance, sam grabs unconscience catz hand and delivers the I23! I get up and raise Sam and Dayna's arm in triumph. Dayna then turns to me and puckers up, I go in for an intimate kiss, and stop an inch from her lipz, sike!! Delivers a showstopper to Dayna!

I then ask for the mic, and declare myself the first Unofficial Mayhem Board Heavyweight Champion of the World, and Sam the Womens Champion, the mods come down and hand us our UMB title belts and congratulate us.

I then put the belt on my shoulder, declare myself to be the greatest, and the whole fuckin show, I turn to the titantron and propose marriage to Razor. She pops up on screen, and goes through the I just don't know, I have a BF routine, and the show ends on a cliffhanger.

Stay tuned for the next episode, it's gonna be big one, involving other major figures in UBM, and the ongoing Razor/Prince saga.

I totally need to record this as like a newscast, and put it up on youtube, just need to borrow somebodies video camera, I already practiced a few times, got taht charisma on the mic, that most people dont have.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When people are off their meds they clearly have good days and bad days