Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Proof that Jordison is a douche

13»

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Oh and about Axl Rose

Yeah didnt he like cancel a german show like 5 minutes into it?
    The tour I worked with them he cancelled or walked off stage at about 1/2 the dates. Axl's infamous for that prima donna shit.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Oh and about Axl Rose

The tour I worked with them he cancelled or walked off stage at about 1/2 the dates. Axl's infamous for that prima donna shit.
    I believe it was in Ireland, recently Axl went on stage 2 hours late and all the crazy Irish started throwing stuff at him and boo'ing like crazy so he walked off about 3 minutes in. It was on the news a few months ago, I'll see if I can find the video.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why do people give axl and guns n roses the time of day I can't respect him and would never go to see one of their shows even back in the 90's
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Why do people give axl and guns n roses the time of day I can't respect him and would never go to see one of their shows even back in the 90's
    I wouldn't see them in the 90's either, nowadays is a different story for me.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo

I did cuz they paid me to. Axl is a straight up douche bag. Short assed fucking half a ginger always thought he was the most important thing in the world.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Oh and about Axl Rose

I believe it was in Ireland, recently Axl went on stage 2 hours late and all the crazy Irish started throwing stuff at him and boo'ing like crazy so he walked off about 3 minutes in. It was on the news a few months ago, I'll see if I can find the video.
    2 hours late is on time for Axl.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    To me he is a thief people pay money to go see them and half the time you only get a few songs it is complete bullshit.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i saw his incarnation of gnr in 2002 when buckethead was with him. it was like 2 and a half hour wait for axl but lots of titties being shown on the big screen made the wait tolerable (my buddy counted and it was 60 some girls). once they did hit the stage it was a great show and they played for almost 3 hours.
    I want to see him live not that he has Bumblefoot with him, that guy makes Buckethead look like a 10 year old who just picked up his first guitar.
    dont really know much of bumblefoot maybe i'll have a look-see into what hes done
    edited January 2011
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    he shoulda taken some pain meds, and wore some ear protection
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?