Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Proof that Jordison is a douche

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    cant he wear earplugs? whats tinnitus?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    if my ears were killing i probally would of done somthing stupid like this.
    www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Tinnitus is a permanent ringing in the ears. Earplugs wouldn't have helped. The noise is inside his head. High frequency shit would really set it off too.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what a pussy
    if you don't have tinnitus then you wouldn't understand. it's not fun and if someone is in extreme pain it can cause them to not think straight.
    i believe tinnitus sucks and is very painful, i just think jordison's using that shit as an excuse to why he acted like a jerkoff, he straight hurled his guitar towards the drummer...

i mean if this was really the case, why not just tell the crowd during the show...he's bullshitting...
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    1. if he has tinnitus, this isnt the first time it has bothered him
    2. Minears is a worse variation of the inner ear disease, and i have received the disorienatation and migraines, and could still tell someone what was wrong.
    3. if he was unable to do anything, someone else should have told the fans
    and yeah i dont necessarily believe that is the reason he did that but people will never know..
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i can understand that but throwing your guitar like a douche and not even have the fucking common decency to tell your fans "I'm in an extreme amount of pain and can't finish the set" is a dick move

Cuz after all those fans are more important than Jordison's hearing. He don't owe the "fans" shit.

how fucking hard was it for the singer to say why Joey had to leave the stage? how does that in any way shape or form affect Joey's hearing. Also when people are paying to see you play, you owe them a performance. that's like buying a sandwich and the restaurant not owing it to you to give you what you payed for.
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
    LMAO!

i can understand that but throwing your guitar like a douche and not even have the fucking common decency to tell your fans "I'm in an extreme amount of pain and can't finish the set" is a dick move

Cuz after all those fans are more important than Jordison's hearing. He don't owe the "fans" shit.

how fucking hard was it for the singer to say why Joey had to leave the stage? how does that in any way shape or form affect Joey's hearing. Also when people are paying to see you play, you owe them a performance. that's like buying a sandwich and the restaurant not owing it to you to give you what you payed for.

He gave them a performance. Maybe not the one they wanted but they got to see the band play. I won't make excuses for the rest of the band not letting the people there know what was going on but maybe they didn't have a clue what he was up to themselves. I've toured and have seen alot stranger things than this. I agree that it was a prima donna move but that happens every day.
    there are people who have done much worse than this *cough*manson*cough*
    Word.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    there are people who have done much worse than this *cough*Axel Rose*cough*
    i have what i would assume to be mild tinnitus. its annoying when its quiet...
    Same here. Normally I don't notice it unless I think about it, but every few months I have a case where it gets deafening.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Lars has this. He discussed this in a interview with our news station here. He said ear plugs work to an extent, but if you have it so server then it's no good. I guess the feedback was so unbearable it made him snap.
    good lars deserves it
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    HEY >: O

After 90 he deserved it. 89 and under he didnt haha.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    When I met him and Corey they were as nice as could be to us they actually stayed and hung out and chatted with a few of us after a slipknot show in 05
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Oh and about Axl Rose

Yeah didnt he like cancel a german show like 5 minutes into it?