Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

looks like this forum has turn to shit too.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Y'all nigguhz all need to just sit back, relax, chill out, and:

• JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Jeff, i dont argue with anyone.
    it's the fucking internet.
    we know better.

bitches want to start shit with me? i brushed it off after a few comments.
    that shit doesn't phase me.
    i couldn't care less about a couple of cunts starting drama while claiming that im the one looking for attention- they're fucking hypocrites, not to mention morons.
    then calling me a whore for posting nudes when half of them have gone nude on webcam.
    I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT.

banning people? v.v what is this? disney forums?
    shut the fuck up.

you know shit used to actually be cool when the forums first got started and now we have this bullshit.

Distance has full nudes and is on thedirty.com with a story about her being a whore. (google thedirty ville brittany)

bianca shows her tits on webcame and doesnt expect a known troll to screen cap and post em.(ill send you the pic if you want)

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Hold the fuck up.

What happened while I was gone? Who was banned?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Y'all nigguhz all need to just sit back, relax, chill out, and:

And tripod?

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I honestly don't even feel like staying right now, bye for now.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I don't understand why people are freaking out about banning.
    its not so much about people actually getting banned so much as its people crying for other people to get banned ( Bianca in particular and it goes way beyond just jeff)
    Hold the fuck up.

That Smurf dude
  • samsydsamsyd Posts: 284 salt miner
    "then calling me a whore for posting nudes when half of them have gone nude on webcam.
    I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT. "

Half of 2....so many....

"you know shit used to actually be cool when the forums first got started and now we have this bullshit. "

If you have such a problem with it them leave. Nobody is making you stay in this apparent craphole of bullshit
    half of 2.. LOL
    nigga, you don't even know all the chicks that showed their tits on here back when shit was still good.
    gtfo.
    Whyare you people complaining? You got a whole thread full of ass and boobs.
    Thats what I was thinking
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    FUCK YOU GUYS I'M LEAVING
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Hold the fuck up.

me. cause I posted biancas tits. were allowed to post other tits all we want but apparently her feelings mean something

Hold the fuck up.

me. cause I posted biancas tits. were allowed to post other tits all we want but apparently her feelings mean something

That was a while ago, I'm talking tonight. What happened tonight?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol.

Ths iz teh mozt srz forum 0n teh intrnt.
  • samsydsamsyd Posts: 284 salt miner
    Jeff, i dont argue with anyone.
    it's the fucking internet.
    we know better.

bitches want to start shit with me? i brushed it off after a few comments.
    that shit doesn't phase me.
    i couldn't care less about a couple of cunts starting drama while claiming that im the one looking for attention- they're fucking hypocrites, not to mention morons.
    then calling me a whore for posting nudes when half of them have gone nude on webcam.
    I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT.

banning people? v.v what is this? disney forums?
    shut the fuck up.

you know shit used to actually be cool when the forums first got started and now we have this bullshit.

Distance has full nudes and is on thedirty.com with a story about her being a whore. (google thedirty ville brittany)

bianca shows her tits on webcame and doesnt expect a known troll to screen cap and post em.(ill send you the pic if you want)

i dont even care about the other chicks on here lol
    unlike them i have better shit to do than starting drama on a forum- like posting nudes instead.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    how the fuck am i making drama?
    all i did was post pictures of ass and titties and make a mini rant 'cause faggots want to ban a kid for posting less than appealing pictures.

get the fuck outta here, kid.
    suckin' mine for no reason.
    Because you made a whole freaking thread out of a couple posts. I mean, who does that? What's the point?
    Kid? Awwww so cute,
    Because you figured out how to whore yourself over the interwebz you think you're all grown up :)
    shut the fuck up, asshole.
    im nothing but nice to people and always have been.
    you wouldn't know 'cause you haven't been around as long as some of us.
    save your shit, i dont give a fuck, KID.
    make a "sam sucks" thread since you care about talking about me so much.
    Calling me an asshole is so nice. Personal attacks are such a great argument. Maybe when you mature you'll realize that saying fuck you or calling someone an asshole does nothing to prove a point.
    "then calling me a whore for posting nudes when half of them have gone nude on webcam.
    I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT. "

Half of 2....so many....

"you know shit used to actually be cool when the forums first got started and now we have this bullshit. "

If you have such a problem with it them leave. Nobody is making you stay in this apparent craphole of bullshit
    half of 2.. LOL
    nigga, you don't even know all the chicks that showed their tits on here back when shit was still good.
    gtfo.
    We were talking about the two that were giving you crap over posting nudes...didn't mention anything about the old forums
    This place gives me Diabetes, I'm out. Later.
    Hold the fuck up.

That was a while ago, I'm talking tonight. What happened tonight?
    I just told you! That Smurf guy! Check the thread he just made under a new name!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited January 2011
    There also hasn't been much drama until sam showed up and jeff decided to post things that he should get permission for first.

You sam are the one that's acting like a child because you are the outcast here at the moment
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    nigwaz hush

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)