Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

looks like this forum has turn to shit too.

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    See what I miss when I'm away?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

Jesus Christ this is ridiculous.

NIGGUHZ NEED TO CHILL AND SMOKE SOME GREEN.
    I like Erik since he took his little hiatus.

I still <_> him for all of a sudden liking weed now, but he doesn't bother me anymore.
    I don't see why...I finally tried it and found that I liked it. My previous views on it were based on being completely weed free and never trying it.

JESUS CHRIST THAT'S WHAT WE BEEN TELLING YOU THE WHOLE TIME YOU FUCKING CHODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

ive gigled for like 5 mins everytime I see that pic.
    same with this...

ROFL
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

Lol, the anti-weed alcoholic is now on board for weed. Ahh kids. They grow up so fast :-j
    Lol, you just don't give up, do you? Ever since I tried weed, I haven't had the slightest desire for alcohol. SUCH AN ALCOHOLIC.

Anyways, feelin' the love guys. :X

Still don't see how I'm so drastically different, but I'll take it.
    I'm fucking aroun man chill lol
    I do find it a little hypocritical but to each his own
  • samsydsamsyd Posts: 284 salt miner
    so? i can comment so i take full advantage of that
    stop being so butthurt samantha
    im not butthurt- we're all behind a computer screen, the fuck is there to be mad about? you sound fucking retarded. you're picking a fight with me for whatever reason and its a personal problem lol
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Okay, I seriously need to get offline for a while. I'll come back.

There'll probably be like 100 new posts when I'm back.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    obviously you are considering you posted a thread about how this forum is shit
    you dont HAVE to be here, chikadee

imageimage
    ITS LIKE WHAT WE WERE SAYING ALL ALONG
    where shall we cam, m'love?
    obviously you are considering you posted a thread about how this forum is shit
    you dont HAVE to be here, chikadee

oh thanks for the reminder, i thought it was underland and i was stuck here.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

I still <_> him for all of a sudden liking weed now, but he doesn't bother me anymore.
    I don't see why...I finally tried it and found that I liked it. My previous views on it were based on being completely weed free and never trying it.

because you were completely "anti-weed, never going to try it ever in my life, people who smoke are junkie burnouts." I'm not hating, but you can't deny that it's quite a flip.
    Fuck the scene kids.

I love BMTH and friends.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    "CP is CP, and it doesn't belong here. If this is a family, we shouldn't try and get the family in serious trouble for attention.

And please don't tell me that you didn't post the nudes for attention. What other reason is there for them to be posted? I have no problem with you Sam, but come on now.... "

/thread
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Sam mad, real mad
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    This forum causes cancer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I still can't stand people who obsess over it and make it their lives... *AHEM*

But, yea, it's definitely a nice escape.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anal cancer.

RIP Farrah, you had curly hair.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I need to get away.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    After commercial you can find out how your boobs can detect earthquakes and how to cook food off of your ass.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

because you were completely "anti-weed, never going to try it ever in my life, people who smoke are junkie burnouts." I'm not hating, but you can't deny that it's quite a flip.
    Fuck the scene kids.

I love BMTH and friends.
    LOL.

Yea, I'm just being more open minded now I guess. Especially with Music shit, I don't hate on the senseless Rappers like Soulja Boy anymore, or NeverShoutNever, or anything else for that matter that I used to bash hardcore. Fuck it, they're doing what they want to do and having fun with it, I'm not gonna hate.

There are a select few that truly deserve no mercy though, with BrokeNCYDE and ICP coming to mind first.

"CP is CP, and it doesn't belong here. If this is a family, we shouldn't try and get the family in serious trouble for attention.

And please don't tell me that you didn't post the nudes for attention. What other reason is there for them to be posted? I have no problem with you Sam, but come on now.... "

/thread
    once again, i dont need attention from a bunch of guys on a forum lol
    i was posting nudes of other chicks and just threw some of my own in there.
    im a pretty girl, i dont need a self esteem boost from the internet lol