Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Friend is gone...missing perhaps

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Still though....4 hours. She's probably just angry at them, it's really not a big deal at the current time.

If it was later at night and she was gone I would be a lot more concerned.
    Over here that's 7-8 hours
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It was 4 hours when the parents first called you. Perhaps 5, but still.

If they still haven't heard then yeah it's time to start figuring shit out but still not panic time.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Ohh ok. I think if I don't get a call from her in 4 more hours then I'll call the parents and see if they've heard anything. If they haven't, then I call the popo
    Fair enough.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    how this end up?
    Well it turns out she ran away. She was staying with her boyfriend who is much older than her and changed her number so nobody could contact her. Her mom has kept me updated throughout everything. Apparently her mom knows the boyfriend's grandma or something and she confirmed my friend was staying there. Her mom calle me last night and said she's coming home now. She hasn't been home since like 10 am on wednesday I think. I called her number and it looks like she deactivated it but she's not picking up my calls so I'm going to call her mom again to make sure she's still home.

Thanks for the concern and help guys. You're all very very cool, no matter how many pointless e-fights we all get in lol
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Well it turns out she ran away. She was staying with her boyfriend who is much older than her and changed her number so nobody could contact her. Her mom has kept me updated throughout everything. Apparently her mom knows the boyfriend's grandma or something and she confirmed my friend was staying there. Her mom calle me last night and said she's coming home now. She hasn't been home since like 10 am on wednesday I think. I called her number and it looks like she deactivated it but she's not picking up my calls so I'm going to call her mom again to make sure she's still home.

Thanks for the concern and help guys. You're all very very cool, no matter how many pointless e-fights we all get in lol
    Anyone else wondering if this "much older boyfriend" nailed her?

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    of course. people don't run away for love, they run away for good D >_>
    :-))
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip

i think 17 is legal in VA lol
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    o
    Also, it sounds like she just got pissed and took out the SD card or something like that (don't know too much about phones).
    SD cards are for memory

SIM cards are for service

only faggots have sim cards

• JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip

If im not mistaken thats technically kidnapping since she's a minor and im not sure about the law where you are but in CA kidnapping is a life sentence(again if im not mistaken)
    o
    Also, it sounds like she just got pissed and took out the SD card or something like that (don't know too much about phones).
    SD cards are for memory

SIM cards are for service

only faggots have sim cards

Ah, SIM is what I meant. Too many damn cards.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    glad to hear she's coming back
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

I have suspicions that he did

i think 17 is legal in VA lol
    It's illegal here

If im not mistaken thats technically kidnapping since she's a minor and im not sure about the law where you are but in CA kidnapping is a life sentence(again if im not mistaken)
    I wanted to call the police and have them press kidnapping charge because she did run away on free will but he didn't so the responsible thing and take her home. In my mind, not telling her "hey, you néed to be home with your family" and not taking her home is kidnapping
    In my mind, not telling her "hey, you néed to be home with your family" and not taking her home is kidnapping
    In my mind, if there isn't evidence that links you to a murder you shouldn't be found guilty, and yet the West Memphis 3 are still in prison.
    So anything goes except murder?
    I'm saying the law doesn't always abide by common sense.
    That's true. Just saying I'd like to see the guy locked up. From everything I've been told, the dude is insecure and sees me as a threat so my parents are kind of nervous that he may snap and kill me or attack me or something because the dude has some problems and it sounds like his fucked up family does to
    I get what you're saying, but unfortunately there's not much that can be done.
    True. I have no case against the guy besides I hate him. Sadly the only thing that I can do is wait to see if he fights me. Which sadly could mean he pulls a gun and kills me....I'd rather have the guy not locked up than be dead tbh lol