Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Get free food from wendy's

124»

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    :-@
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    (:|
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    well some people have self pride and try to earn what they get in life instead of trying to manipulate free stuff. it just would confuse all the regular people working that day and the big ceo people dont get affected at all
    well some people have self pride and try to earn what they get in life instead of trying to manipulate free stuff. it just would confuse all the regular people working that day and the big ceo people dont get affected at all
    These
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I have no desire to go to Wendys and beg for free food.
    I would like to think that if one day I truely was unfortunate enough to be lost, alone, hungry, penniless and in need of food that I could go into any cafe or restaurant in this world, look at them with puppy dog eyes and ask for something to eat...however I do have pride in myself and would offer to work for my meal....even if it meant cleaning the shitter.
    I'm not about to judge you or call you a fat bastard, but each to their own, it's just not my style
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I have no desire to go to Wendys and beg for free food.
    I would like to think that if one day I truely was unfortunate enough to be lost, alone, hungry, penniless and in need of food that I could go into any cafe or restaurant in this world, look at them with puppy dog eyes and ask for something to eat...however I do have pride in myself and would offer to work for my meal....even if it meant cleaning the shitter.
    I'm not about to judge you or call you a fat bastard, but each to their own, it's just not my style
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    These
    Those.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.