Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Get free food from wendy's

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fuck big corporate fastfood companies fucking their employees on proper raises and being cheap as fuck while trying to impress the rest of the world. ill take the free food
    sigh, you people arent getting it... its the poor employees that have to actual DEAl with jeffs bullshit. it doesnt go near corporate, they wont even know about it. so basically your going to screw the corporate ceos by doing something that wont even affect them and just cause a big hassle for the hard working minimum wage employees? that makes no sense
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Actually, we don't give a fuck. We get paid by the hour, not by how many people actually give us money.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    How much an hour?

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    What Nola is saying is that it's just a hassle, not that you're gonna be paid less. I'd be annoyed if people were doing that just to get some free food.
    How much an hour?
    Minimum wage, I'm only 17 working part-time.
  • yeah when I worked at mcdonalds we loved when a customer was difficult cause it was like a little break.
    Actually, we don't give a fuck. We get paid by the hour, not by how many people actually give us money.
    if there is a line its going to hold everyone up while you ask your manager and blah blah blah. find something constrructive to do with your day instead of holding up people who probably actually do something with themselves instead of take apart xbox controllers
    if there is a line its going to hold everyone up while you ask your manager and blah blah blah. find something constrructive to do with your day instead of holding up people who probably actually do something with themselves instead of take apart xbox controllers
    I see what you mean, but we deal with dickheads all day. Someone's burger wasn't grilled enough, they didn't get the right amount of fries, everything. Some guy trying to get free food would probably be nothing new.
  • I see what you did there nola.

I dont own a single xbox item anymore and I work all day.
    just because other people are shitty doesnt give you the right to be shitty as well. little shitheads like jeff are just a wate of lard on this planet so maybe free food is good for him cuz hell die quicker
    shitty shitty shitheads
  • also nola you think the entire store will stop if someoen in the drive thru is a douche trying to get free food. it wont. the one worker in the drive through will be more than likely moved to run(get the food bagged/trayed and out) and a manager who was probably sitting in the office doing nothing comes and takes over. and if there is a line in the drive through the manager will ask the person to come to the window tthen talk there or have them park and go out and talk to em. when I worked at mcdonalds this happend a few times, but not really people trying to get free food, more of drunk ass people being dicks
    also nola you think the entire store will stop if someoen in the drive thru is a douche trying to get free food. it wont. the one worker in the drive through will be more than likely moved to run(get the food bagged/trayed and out) and a manager who was probably sitting in the office doing nothing comes and takes over. and if there is a line in the drive through the manager will ask the person to come to the window tthen talk there or have them park and go out and talk to em. when I worked at mcdonalds this happend a few times, but not really people trying to get free food, more of drunk ass people being dicks
    well congrats then, your an equivalent of a drunk ass dick, you should be proud. im done wasting my day with this retard
  • eat up, fatsquatch
    I will, whore. I will.
    Had a good read on your behalf too on thedirty.com
  • I like how nola is the only one really arguing that side when the people that work/have worked at fast food dont give a fuck.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Well. I know where I'm going to lunch :-bd
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Hmm...Wendy's sounds really good right about now.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • if you shit on it you get fired and if it does make it to the customer and he takes a bite hes gonna sue and get a few million so he would still win.