Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

official noob torrent thread

Comments

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    yea. Alot of torrents have fucked up audio or the files are really unorganized (All my music is organized). So i like to stick with Mediafire
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yea. Alot of torrents have fucked up audio or the files are really unorganized (All my music is organized). So i like to stick with Mediafire
    You've been using the wrong torrent sites then.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I used to use Btjunkie or Piratebay. I downloaded individual albums that were somewhat obscure so it wasn't always the best quality
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I just made an account on mediafire but I can't figure out how to search for shit
    edited January 2011
    You gotta look at kbps quality as well. 320kbps on an MP3 is the best quality you can get. Anything lower then 192 kbps IMO is junk and I wont bother downloading it.
    Yea i know, I got a whole bunch of Gwar albums at shitty quality. Deleted them and found 320 kbps ones.
    I just made an account on mediafire but I can't figure out how to search for shit
    Google it dude. Lol either do

"band name-band album" mediafire

or

"Band name-Band album" blogspot
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i use hotfile.com...
    sucks cuz u can only do 1 download every half hour
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Yea i know, I got a whole bunch of Gwar albums at shitty quality. Deleted them and found 320 kbps ones.
    <_____________>

next time I'll give you a program to download for that. It converts your music to the highest quality. 320kbps you say? fuck that noise. We talking apple lossless and flac.
    Too bad flac doesn't go on ipods. thanks for trying to help though
    <_____________>

next time I'll give you a program to download for that. It converts your music to the highest quality. 320kbps you say? fuck that noise. We talking apple lossless and flac.
    Haha, you can't download say a 128kbps mp3 and use a program to convert it to a 320kbps mp3 and actually have it sound better. It doesn't work like that.
    You could however download a flac album then use a program to convert it to a 320kbps mp3 then use that on an ipod/iphone.
    <_____________>

Haha, you can't download say a 128kbps mp3 and use a program to convert it to a 320kbps mp3 and actually have it sound better. It doesn't work like that.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    so i put the trivium discography in my itunes folder but its not showing up in the program....weird
    just open the program and click and drag it in
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

If you're downloading music and there happens to be an .exe file inside do not open it.
    I had to lol.....

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited January 2011

If you're downloading music and there happens to be an .exe file inside do not open it.
    I had to lol.....

i did aswell
    I used to use Btjunkie or Piratebay. I downloaded individual albums that were somewhat obscure so it wasn't always the best quality
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Lol, you kids and your torrented music files. Follow the Chew advice and download it from Mediafire, you have it in 5 minutes if your internet doesn't suck ass. Also, who the hell wants lossless anyway, half the time the "lossless" files are converted from MP3 to WAV or FLAC, same shit.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Lol, you kids and your torrented music files. Follow the Chew advice and download it from Mediafire, you have it in 5 minutes if your internet doesn't suck ass. Also, who the hell wants lossless anyway, half the time the "lossless" files are converted from MP3 to WAV or FLAC, same shit.

Mediafire is the fuckin goods, son....that's about all I use/trust.....