Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Very strange occurrances lately...

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    You should get really really drunk or high and then do it. You won't die man. Just do it. All the cool kids are doing it
    I'd rather not end up like a certain someone in the city to the south.
    I love winning with women
    Did you just call me baby?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    And here's the other thing:

Since I've been listening to them while going to sleep, I've been able to consciously control my dreams. Not what I do in them, but how they operate. I have been able to change the environment and the events which occur.

I swear on whatever you hold most sacred that I am NOT making ANY of this up.
    You can actually do that and it's awesome. Inception covered the whole thing in the bonus features. So if you wanna see scientific explanation on that watch the special features. It's nothing to be afraid of really.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Did you just call me baby?
    101.jpg 48.5K
    Helllooooooo
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    We have to go deeper.
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    We have to go deeper.
    rofl
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Lol in the 80s the US government was experimenting with sound control (instead of mind control). It was later banned and they stopped work. My buddy has a couple of the sound files. We've used them before too and they work lol. We were in an assembly and we started playing the noises of his Ipod Touch. This song made people who were susceptible to the sound have an orgasm. Incredbily funny.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I'm gonna check that song out sometime...
    edited January 2011
    It may not have the same effect on you, but who knows.

The vibe I get from it is that I've heard it before. LOOONG ago, though... like before I was born (because I don't ever recall hearing it in my lifetime.) Plus it was released in 2010, and it's not like it's something I've heard that's SIMILAR. It's very unique to my ears.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    And here's the other thing:

Since I've been listening to them while going to sleep, I've been able to consciously control my dreams. Not what I do in them, but how they operate. I have been able to change the environment and the events which occur.

I swear on whatever you hold most sacred that I am NOT making ANY of this up.
    You can actually do that and it's awesome. Inception covered the whole thing in the bonus features. So if you wanna see scientific explanation on that watch the special features. It's nothing to be afraid of really.
    Lucid dreaming? Ive been trying to do that shit for like a week now and I cant.

I will be dosing off to sleep while trying to remain "conscious" and when I feel myself start falling asleep (my feet kind of tingle, i hear this ringing in my ear, and it feels like waves are passing over my body) but then I get too excited that its working and I wake up.

I tried an experiment last night and listened to Quest For Fire instead of GIAA. Didn't work the same... I couldn't control the environment to the same degree. For example, I attempted to imagine moving this gigantic beached duck with ease back into the ocean, but I couldn't focus on how easy it should be, and I failed to move it on my own.

Very interesting experience. I think I'll go back to listening to GIAA.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    those songs are both trippy as hell! try eating some mushrooms and listening to it then :-h
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i have lucid dreams every single night

last night my ex was there with all his hair cut off and we were at a party and he ended up sleeping over
    im not saying details
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I used to lucid dream when I was little. It faded away though. Now I never remember my dreams, though I yell in my sleep a lot.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    last night my ex was there with all his hair cut off and we were at a party and he ended up sleeping over
    im not saying details
    Let me guess, you made him a pancake breakfast that was mediocre at best.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    hey! i make good pancapes
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hey! i make good pancapes
    TOO BAD YOU CAN'T SPELL THEM
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    trololololo
    trolled.