Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The BEST METuL BAND IN THE LAND TOURNAMENT {FINAL ROUND PANTERA VS. BLACK SABBATH}

Comments

• TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    edited January 2011
    Well you believe wrong then. For you to say slayer has nothing better to offer than raining blood then you are a down right fool
    Ive gave them many listens, an will continue too, but they have one awesome song that I like, an then a few otehr decent ones where I say thats alright, the other stuff is just completely unimpressive to me.

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Like I said you're a fool
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Like I said you're a fool
    One mans fool, is another mans martyr.

No you don't own a fool, you are a fool
    Get it right
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    9. Slayer 12
    24. Cannibal Corpse 3
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    9. Slayer 13
    24. Cannibal Corpse 3
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Get it right
    Never heard that one, but at least, I came up with my own quote, where is the originality with you.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    ^ you two L-)
    Slayer is possibly the most overrated band of all time, they have been getting by, because of one song, that is considered the greatest metal song of all time, they suck live, there vocalist is below average, an there guitar solo's are terrible, Raining blood is possibly the best metal riff of all time, but they never even came close to that again.

1. Never came close to Raining Blood again? I can name many songs better than Raining Blood

2. Cannibal Corpse is THE most overrated Death Metal band out there. End of story.
    I agree with your bottom comment, they also have one good song, an there lyrics are made for sadistic 12 year olds.

So you gave a point to a band that apparently has one good song?
    Well they both do, an I dont care for either equally so, I always go for the underdog in these cases, just like sports.

So you're saying they both only have 1 good song?
    Im saying they have one song that makes them worthy of the recognition they get.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    9. Slayer 14
    24. Cannibal Corpse 3
    at least i gave a legitimate reason on why i picked CC. that was the dumbest conversation ive ever read
    I can respect your decision it the given reason.
    Im saying they have one song that makes them worthy of the recognition they get.
    *insert dave mustaine facepalm here*

Raining Blood is not the reason Slayer is one of the most influential metal bands in history. And the 90's stuff, while not great, wasn't too bad. I don't like divine intervention or diabolus in musica but god hates us all is good
    edited January 2011
    personally i love both... sure they're some of the most overrated bands of their genre. but idk. they be good.

EDIT: Specially Corpsegrinder CC for CC
    Don't get me wrong, I love both band but I have to pick slayer over CC

Raining Blood is not the reason Slayer is one of the most influential metal bands in history. And the 90's stuff, while not great, wasn't too bad. I don't like divine intervention or diabolus in musica but god hates us all is good
    I didnt say it was the reason, im saying its the only song that makes them worthy imo, They have a good drummer and thats about it, there lead singer is below average, an there solo's are frantic and disjointed.

Get it right
    Never heard that one, but at least, I came up with my own quote, where is the originality with you.

So you've never heard of it but I'm unoriginal?
    You are a fool
    Don't get me wrong, I love both band but I have to pick slayer over CC
    i picked Slayer too lol

Get it right

So you've never heard of it but I'm unoriginal?
    You are a fool
    Well I can google the quote it takes 5 secs.

I didnt say it was the reason, im saying its the only song that makes them worthy imo, They have a good drummer and thats about it, there lead singer is below average, an there solo's are frantic and disjointed.

Lombardo is great, not good. Singer is good for their style. The solo's are meh but some are good

Lombardo is great, not good. Singer is good for their style. The solo's are meh but some are good
    yea Slayer's solos dont really stick out. basically fast played notes with squealies and dive bombs all over.