Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The BEST METuL BAND IN THE LAND TOURNAMENT {FINAL ROUND PANTERA VS. BLACK SABBATH}

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Poor cannibal corpse..
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    9. SLAYER 9
    24. CANNIBAL CORPSE 1

• TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    Not big fans of either but since cannibal corpse is so far behind, in these cases I always get behind the little guy.

9. Slayer 9
    24. Cannibal Corpse 2
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    damn this is a tough one

9. Slayer 9
    24. Cannibal Corpse 3
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    sorry, cannibal corpse opened up death metal for me, slayer will always be one of my favorite bands but i owe CC
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    9. Slayer 10
    24. Cannibal Corpse 3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ^ you two L-)
    Slayer is possibly the most overrated band of all time, they have been getting by, because of one song, that is considered the greatest metal song of all time, they suck live, there vocalist is below average, an there guitar solo's are terrible, Raining blood is possibly the best metal riff of all time, but they never even came close to that again.

^ you two L-)
    Slayer is possibly the most overrated band of all time, they have been getting by, because of one song, that is considered the greatest metal song of all time, they suck live, there vocalist is below average, an there guitar solo's are terrible, Raining blood is possibly the best metal riff of all time, but they never even came close to that again.

1. Never came close to Raining Blood again? I can name many songs better than Raining Blood

2. Cannibal Corpse is THE most overrated Death Metal band out there. End of story.
    ^ you two L-)

1. Never came close to Raining Blood again? I can name many songs better than Raining Blood

2. Cannibal Corpse is THE most overrated Death Metal band out there. End of story.
    I agree with your bottom comment, they also have one good song, an there lyrics are made for sadistic 12 year olds.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    9. Slayer 11
    24. Cannibal Corpse 3
    ^ you two L-)

I agree with your bottom comment, they also have one good song, an there lyrics are made for sadistic 12 year olds.

So you gave a point to a band that apparently has one good song?
    ^ you two L-)

So you gave a point to a band that apparently has one good song?
    Well they both do, an I dont care for either equally so, I always go for the underdog in these cases, just like sports.

Hahahahahaha
    Slayer has only one good song?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehrhahahqhqrhrhththr
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    edited January 2011
    Hahahahahaha
    Slayer has only one good song?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehrhahahqhqrhrhththr
    They have a couple other decent ones, but all there shit in the 90's have been absolute shit, where is the consistency, 1 song does not make them the GOAT.

at least i gave a legitimate reason on why i picked CC. that was the dumbest conversation ive ever read
    at least i gave a legitimate reason on why i picked CC. that was the dumbest conversation ive ever read
    well if you'd like you can discount my vote, not like its goin to change who wins, it doesnt matter to me who wins.

God hates us all> anythingulisten2
    God hates us all> anythingulisten2
    Sorry sir, but I believe you are wrong.

Well you believe wrong then. For you to say slayer has nothing better to offer than raining blood then you are a down right fool