Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

World may very well end on winter solstice of 2012

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    You have a lot to learn X

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You have a lot to learn X
    I dunno how many times I've said it, but I still mean it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I'm just gonna stop talking now.
    edited January 2011
    Ok, Erik.

Not talking isn't the solution, it's that every time someone posts an obviously sarcastic comment you're like "REALLY???"

Just check yoself before you wreck yoself. That's all we sayin.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    You guys aren't mentioning the fact that their calendar happened to end on a galactic alignment that only happens ever 23,000-odd years. No, I don't think the world is going to end. Yes, I think we're gonna get fucked up.
    the Mayans based their calendars strictly on astronomy. They were 1000 times the better astronomers than the fools at NASA; i really dont think that the end of the calendar falling on this alignment is simply coincidence.
    Neither do I. But I don't think the world is going to end because of it.

People are gonna die, though.
    <_>
    I agree with Ed
    I get what you mean. For all we know the 2012 thing could have shifted to 2009 since the calendars are off. Meaning we've already passed the day the "world would end"
    yeah exactly and when the whole "new millennium" panic was going on we were technically already past that too
    My parents told me that people thought computers would stop working because they'd think it was year 0 and not 2000. I was only 8 at the time so I don't remember anything from then
    Ok, Erik.

Not talking isn't the solution, it's that every time someone posts an obviously sarcastic comment you're like "REALLY???"

Just check yoself before you wreck yoself. That's all we sayin.
    166.jpg 16.9K
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lolwut?

Anyways, I knew it wasn't serious.

But regardless, I trust N.A.S.A.'s word way more then internet rumors.
    I guess weed is what Erik needed. He's been chill ever since.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Lolwut?

Anyways, I knew it wasn't serious.

But regardless, I trust N.A.S.A.'s word way more then internet rumors.
    Why, if NASA found out the world was ending do you really think they would tell people, I wouldn't, riots would insue and NASA would be put to blame by idiots who want them to stop it.
    Smoking once on New Year's, with a 10 minute high, didn't chill me out for life. <_>

Like I said, no one's started with me. I'm chill as Hell, but people were starting with me on a daily basis. It stays like this, and we're good.
    I guess weed is what Erik needed. He's been chill ever since.
    Black Ops?
    Lolwut?
    I know I'm prob going to get in an e-fight for this, but meh. I called him Erik because he said "I'll just stop talking now" which, let's face it, that's what you did when you had problems on here.
    I don't really care about being called Erik, he seems to be more hated than he should be.
    I'm not trying to start anything, I was clarifying a thing I said.

/discussion bout thing I said.
    Yea, depending on the situation, I would stop replying instead of fighting like usual.
    Ed rage quits
    I really do...it's probably because I suck at video games
    I guess so....
    Scholars from various disciplines have dismissed the idea of catastrophe in 2012. Mainstream Mayanist scholars state that predictions of impending doom are not found in any of the existing classic Maya accounts, and that the idea that the Long Count calendar "ends" in 2012 misrepresents Maya history.[3][5] The modern Maya do not consider the date significant, and the classical sources on the subject are scarce and contradictory, suggesting that there was little if any universal agreement among them about what, if anything, the date might mean.
    I wasn't trying to start anything, my bad if it seemed that way.
    edited January 2011
    Lolbrianmad
    Not my fault you don't know how to play Black Ops or Brotherhood