Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So I got to pwn a mother fucker on FB the other day

13»

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    Trivium have yet to disappoint me so i am sure it will rule.
    Yeah feelin the vibes, got da feelin this gonna be there master of puppets!

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    This. I just don't want another The Crusades. There's a few on that album that I like but overall I don't like that album at all
    Right when i started listening to them the crusade was just about to come out.it was also the first album i heard from them. but it is the weakest albums out of the other ones.
    This. I just don't want another The Crusades. There's a few on that album that I like but overall I don't like that album at all
    Right when i started listening to them the crusade was just about to come out.it was also the first album i heard from them. but it is the weakest albums out of the other ones.
    I was introduced to them by the madden 2010 soundtrack heard Into the Mouth of Hell we march, an bought Shogun the next day, subsequently bought every one of htere albums in descending order, kinda funny way to be introduced, but it worked out.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I was introduced to them by the madden 2010 soundtrack heard Into the Mouth of Hell we march, an bought Shogun the next day, subsequently bought every one of htere albums in descending order, kinda funny way to be introduced, but it worked out.

kinda lame, but i heard them first by hearing Like Light To Flies on Sims2. went out and bought Ember to Inferno and have been a fan ever since.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I got Throes of Perdition from Roadrunner's annual assault download. Been a fan since that day. Throes is still my favorite Trivium song by far
    Yeah Throes is one of there best songs, love the intro an the lyrics, has a like James Bond intro vibe to me, also the video is fricken epic, because Matt and Corey are lookin like beastly NFL linebackers headbanging.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=thank+you

wtf? the times of grace album isn't even out now....and he has it on his list for 2010?
    Times of grace has the studio slot time in front of Trivium, and they are the reason Triviums recording spot was postponed from october to this month, the guy who is producing there next album, Colin Richardson was workin overtime on the TOG album, Matt was in the studio with them, an already has the inside track, BTW Colin Richardson was the guy who produced Machine heads the Blackening, it seems he brings out the best in his talent, so I fully expect the Trivium record to be a knockout!! HYPED!!!
    Sounds pretty epic. I'm of course assuming everything you said is true.