Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So I got to pwn a mother fucker on FB the other day

Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
edited January 2011 in Off Topic
Him: Oh my fucking God I'm so happy right now. 5 A.M. And the Music video for All I Want comes on fucking MTV! ADTR on MTV! And the video had cameos by Oli, TDWP, Tim Lambesis, Matt Heafy, Vincent from The Acacia Strain, Vic Fuentes from Pierve The Veil, and the dude from The Red Chord. Made me so fucking happy seeing these bros on MTV. :) ADTR is taking over the fucking world, I swear.
Thursday at 6:15am via Mobile Web · Like · Comment
ME: Isn't that the most comercial/pop song on the album?
Thursday at 6:14pm · Like
Him: Yea it is, but it's still an achievement. Bands like ADTR are more mainstream then Metal, but these bands still aren't on MTV. It's nice to see these guys getting huge.
Thursday at 6:17pm · Like
ME: Just because your video is on at 5am on mtv doesn't make them "huge". When they get specials dedicated to them, or if they get invited to play on the vmas, then they're "big" imo.
Thursday at 6:22pm · Like
Him: Keyword --->"Getting"<--- Huge, not there yet, but fuck it's nice to see them on the road to being huge.
Thursday at 6:23pm · Like
ME: Meh, it was prob dumb luck
Thursday at 6:25pm · Like
Him: Oh my fucking God. -_- Is it THAT hard for you to admit they're getting big just because you don't like them? Jesus Fucking Christ. You like way worse shit like The Ting Tings anyways.
Thursday at 6:27pm · Like
ME: Dude, I'm fuckin w ya. I'm actually a fan of adtr. I'm bored and wanted entertainment hahaha

And Ting Tings fuckin rule man

Comments