Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

pulled over from cop texting

JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
edited January 2011 in Off Topic
Sitting at a stop sign and cop had the right away so I sat and waited. he was texting. fucking texting(in CA its illegal to text and drive) so I waved a bit to get his attention. nothing. honked...got his attention. fucking ticket.

douche cop

Comments

• 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    You got a ticket for trying to get his attention?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    what was the ticket?
    Blowjobbing is a crime in Goergia

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Something about unnecessary noise
    Something about unnecessary noise
    haha

[-(

blue turbins

edited January 2011
    Unnecessary noise? For honking your horn a few times?..lol..Wow, that has to be one huge douche of a cop. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen cops make "unnecessary noise" just to blow through a red light they didn't feel like waiting at.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited January 2011
    Wunderbar: but he has no proof the cop was testing. No proof and he doesn't even get a court date or even if he does, they shoot him down right from the start
    he has proof... the officers phone records would reflect himz texting

[-(

blue turbins

He can delete texts. As long as he has no hard proof that the guy was texting while driving, he has no case.
    MAKE HIM TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST!

FIGHT THE POWER!
    Again they won't even do that because Jeff has no case against the cop
    The judge could also decide that honking your horn a few times to get the attention of another driver doesn't warrant a noise ticket and the cop was just being a prick..probably not though.
    well then if thats the case the cop has no proof of Jeff honking the horn

[-(

blue turbins

• JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Unnecessary noise? For honking your horn a few times?..lol..Wow, that has to be one huge douche of a cop. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen cops make "unnecessary noise" just to blow through a red light they didn't feel like waiting at.

one time. honked one time
    Cops give tickets because they witness things happen, they don't need a court judge everytime they give out a ticket lol

there's this thing called phone records.
    I guess they could check that but would they go through all of this? No. My uncle did get a ticket once for apparently not stopping at a stop sign when he did. He took pictures of the spot and showed the court that the cop couldn't see from where he was. Took it to court and didn't have to pay the ticket. The difference here is between a guy's word and pictures (evidence). If you try going to court starting with I want to check a cop's call records, you're not going to get a date.
    Ok well how about he tries to take this to court and then tells us how it goes and we'll see then
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cops give tickets because they witness things happen, they don't need a court judge everytime they give out a ticket lol

there's this thing called phone records.
    I guess they could check that but would they go through all of this? No. My uncle did get a ticket once for apparently not stopping at a stop sign when he did. He took pictures of the spot and showed the court that the cop couldn't see from where he was. Took it to court and didn't have to pay the ticket. The difference here is between a guy's word and pictures (evidence). If you try going to court starting with I want to check a cop's call records, you're not going to get a date.
    Yeah...no.

A traffic violation is different from a noise violation. That's like comparing a robbery to a drug deal.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Fuck the police.
    You knoes it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Had you just gone there would be no issue. This is clearly your fault
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
    Had you just gone there would be no issue. This is clearly your fault
    At the same time, if he would've just gone there's the chance the cop would be like HEY YOU CAN'T DO THAT BRO and pull him over for that. Haters gonna hate.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Don't make excuses for him. The cop wasn't paying attention so he would not have even cared. Once you're old enough to drive maybe you'll understand
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!