Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    :-@
    Advantage in goal? Flurryfags has been their achillies heel< Bryz has been fire. <_> ...I knew Jay was biased agains the Pens cause he bleeds yellow and gold. Flyers are going to physically beat a victory out of them.
    I got to watch Bryz in the first round last year against the Wings....he completely choked and the Yotes got swept. I put more stock in that because Phoenix plays a more defensive style of hockey than Philly and he still couldn't keep the puck out of the net. Fleury's won a Cup and Malkin and Crosby are better than anyone Philly has (I might have to go puke after typing this) and I think that's the difference. I wouldn't be surprised if Philly won and I want Philly to win because I hate the Penguins. I'm just calling it as I see it, the Penguins are good. Just because I think the Penguins will win doesn't mean I'm a Penguins fan. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If the Wings don't pick it up can continue to play the way they are now, going down a couple goals early and trying to play catchup late, then they won't beat Nashville. Rinne is a great goalie, and Nashville has a solid defense. Detroit has also had a lot of defensive miscues and turnovers. In the last game against Chicago both of their goals happened because we left their player wide open in front of the net.
    Playing the way they are now- Preds in 6
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-@
    Advantage in goal? Flurryfags has been their achillies heel< Bryz has been fire. <_> ...I knew Jay was biased agains the Pens cause he bleeds yellow and gold. Flyers are going to physically beat a victory out of them.
    I got to watch Bryz in the first round last year against the Wings....he completely choked and the Yotes got swept. I put more stock in that because Phoenix plays a more defensive style of hockey than Philly and he still couldn't keep the puck out of the net. Fleury's won a Cup and Malkin and Crosby are better than anyone Philly has (I might have to go puke after typing this) and I think that's the difference. I wouldn't be surprised if Philly won and I want Philly to win because I hate the Penguins. I'm just calling it as I see it, the Penguins are good. Just because I think the Penguins will win doesn't mean I'm a Penguins fan. <_>
    shuttup you penguins fan. you cant compare last years coyotes agains the better redwings team to this years flyers. we have a much better team, he chocked in one playoff round does anyone remember when he was in anaheim???? that point is invalid. Malkin and Crosby are pussies, the Flyers young guys are going to punish them physically. And we have way more scoring then they do. every line can generate a goal, even our fourth line. Our D is better then it was last year even without pronger cause we are solid in all lines. Predict what you will, but the Pens are getting spankked. THis time last year I was nervous, the Flyers were injured and playing flat, this year they are on fire going into the playoffs. they have a mix of youth and experience. The pens have 2 bitches as their leaders <_> ...Pens cup team is also alot different then this team, their D is not as strong and they dont have 4 solid lines and flurryfaggots is playing like shit. Flyerssssssss \m/

...god i hate pens fans.
    the Wings won't beat Nashville.
    nuff said.
    The Wings are getting Helm back by Game 2 at the latest. That's going to be important. As will playing 5-on-5 as much as possible. Nashville is very, very dangerous on special teams.
    The Hawks and Wings have the worst special teams out of teams that are in the playoffs. That has to improve for either of them to go very far
    Boston didn't have a power play last year. How did that work out for them?
    lol @ George calling me a Penguins fan even though I've reiterated multiple times that I want the Flyers to win. <_>
    8-| My god you're more brainwashed that I thought.
    For the Wings fans, our schedule

Game 1 - Wed, April 11 at Nashville, 8p ET (FSD, CNBC, CBC)
    Game 2 - Fri, April 13 at Nashville, 7:30p ET (FSD, CNBC, CBC)

Game 3 - Sun, April 15 at Detroit, 12p ET (NBC, CBC)
    Game 4 - Tue, April 17 at Detroit, 7:30p ET (FSD, NBCSN, CBC)

Game 5* - Fri, April 20 at Nashville, 8p ET (FSD, CNBC, CBC)

Game 6* - Sun, April 22 at Detroit, TBD

Game 7* - Tue, April 24 at Nashville, TBD

*if necessary
    Nashville in 3
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Go Panthers! 8-X
    Beat the devils nattyfagz
    8-| My god you're more brainwashed that I thought.
    Boston finished with the 21st ranked power play at the end of last season and they went on to win the Cup. How does make me brainwashed? I never said the Wings or any other team would do the same, just citing the fact that it has been done. Hop off. b-(
    Oh and Chris Conner's been called up. Cleary still might not be ready.
    What about PK?
    Penalty kill is more of a concern to me, especially since Nashville is #1 on the power play I believe. The Wings penalty kill has been getting better and having Ericsson and eventually Helm back helps. Still, Nashville power plays will make me very nervous.......