Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    Chara fucked that guy up.
    Yeah, he swung on him when his back was turned, Chara's the man.
    That dude was instigating it. Plus Philly got what the wanted with Chara on the box for the start of the 2nd.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Chara fucked that guy up.
    Yeah, he swung on him when his back was turned, Chara's a the man.
    That dude was instigating it. Plus Philly got what the wanted with Chara on the box for the start of the 2nd.

Instigating what? going hard to the net and trying to score? CHara dropped his stick and fucking swung on him in the back of the head. He's a dirty ass faggot. He should have got 5 mins and an instrigation, but as we all fucking know, the NHL is tooooo PUSSSSSYYY to call the fucking penalties.
    John cried all fucking year about how the Wings players dived, these Boston faggots are whining and cryin more then Peyton Manning, and they dive anytime they get touched. Marchant dives, Campbell dived, and they both resulted in PP's for you. Bostin sucks. Dirty ass cheap players, theyre worse then Pitt.
    Dude I just watched the replay and the guy took a shot at Tim Thomas and when Chara punched him he was standing face to face.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    If the Flyers weren't facing elimination I'd fuck with you George, but instead I'll let you vent.
    Dude I just watched the replay and the guy took a shot at Tim Thomas and when Chara punched him he was standing face to face.
    WHEN THE REF DOESNT BLOW THE WHISTLE YET, YOURE ALLOWED TO KEEP DIGGING AT THE GOALIE FOR THE PUCK. Charas a pussy. He should be out of the game for 15mins, but the refs are pussies. I'm surprised they didnt drop to their knees at center ice and intie Recchi's shorts and suck his cock in front of everyone. pussy ass refs....
    [-(
    I'm so pissed, at least call a fair game. And I wish Boston wasnt trurning into Pitt trying anything they can to win including diving and whining. It's a shame, I had respect for Boston, but theyre playing like little girls.
    [-(
    Fuck you whore.
    HAHA also Chara never punched him in the back of the head. I guess you see what you want to see when you're pissed off.
    dude was on the ground and he was taking shots at the back of his head.... so yeah i guess you do see what you want... open your eyes you filthy slut.
    Ha, yeah when he fell to the ground Chara just stood over him and NEVER threw a punch.
    Ha, yeah when he fell to the ground Chara just stood over him and NEVER threw a punch.
    Chrara dropped his stick and swung on him for absolutely nothing, that's called instigation. its a very serieous penalty that the refs never call. I guess they can';t call it, its fucking Chara. Whatever enjoy your whining, crying, diving team. GO TB!!!!
    AND HE HIT HIM IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, ARE YOU FUKKIN BLIND?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Deja fucking vu

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Detroit is gonna get swept. They started out playing well and had a 3-0 lead. Now it's tied and they are not playing nearly as well.
    ok, I just watched the replay. youre right, he didnt hit him in the back of the head, from the view I originally saw, he was standing over him and it looked as though he hit him in the back of the head.....

that being said, he still droped his equitment and swung? that's 5 ming and instigation. the NHL doesnt call penalties when theyre supposed to. they pick and chose what theyre gonna call. its faggot tree.

also, Bostona re playing like bitches. cheapshots, diving, whining... I think theyre scared to lose...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Deja fucking vu
    lolno. We won Game 4 last year 7-1.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Lemme guess youre gonna say Lucic didnt hit the back of Hartnells head there? =;
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    CF <_>
    what? :-??