Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Get the NBA shit out of this thread. Bitches can't even play for a full hour.
    Hockey > Basketball
    Because it would be fucking retarded to go an hour.
    Why? Football plays an hour, Hockey plays an hour, soccer plays and hour and a half.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why? arent you a Spurs fan? Isnt youre team out of it? Arent you rooting for the heat? what did I say that was full retard?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Get the NBA shit out of this thread. Bitches can't even play for a full hour.
    Hockey > Basketball
    Because it would be fucking retarded to go an hour.
    Why? Football plays an hour, Hockey plays an hour, soccer plays and hour and a half.
    Because of the scoring system and tv time outs. It takes the game almost 2 and a half hours to play through. I rather not watch a 3-3 and a half hour basketball game. Just wouldn't be as fun and entertaining.
    Stabler... basketball's boring enough. We don't need an hr of that shit.
    how you gonna like evey other dallas team and not like the mavs? cause yooz a frontrunner, you like the spurs cause they were winning back in the day. jump on the bandwagon, lemme guess, you like the heat now too :-))
    I sense the hurt flowing.
    nigga supposed to be a dallas fan but roots for SA. you are the definition of fail. go get some pussy to try and make up for your lack of winning. =;
    These were full retard statements <_>
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    College Basketball is where its at.
    how you gonna like evey other dallas team and not like the mavs? cause yooz a frontrunner, you like the spurs cause they were winning back in the day. jump on the bandwagon, lemme guess, you like the heat now too :-))
    I sense the hurt flowing.
    nigga supposed to be a dallas fan but roots for SA. you are the definition of fail. go get some pussy to try and make up for your lack of winning. =;
    These were full retard statements <_>
    You still haven't explained why they are fail statements :-|
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    George, Marc lives in San Antonio....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I don't speak troll [-X
    George, Marc lives in San Antonio....
    That's nice, the explain his love for Dallas, Miami, NY, GB, ect.... MarcTheFailure :-))
    Congratulations John... thanks for keeping it classy ;-)
    Because I am from San Antonio and been a Spurs fan since I was in the nut sack. Seen every championship in person except 99 and 07 since they won those away. I'm a huge Cowboys fan because Cowboys are the only NFL team in TX(well Texans now) and we don't have one here. Cowboys will always be my #1. Saints have found a place in my heart. Went to all the games here and got to see Vick as a Falcon( I even slapped his helmet :P) Heat have been my East team since D-Wade came. Not a big LeBron fan at all. Hate the Mavs and always will. They are our I-35 rivals. Love the Starz cause they are the only NHL team in Texas. We have a AHL league here and a team called the Rampage. I get to see them when I can. so yup <_>
    Because I am from San Antonio and been a Spurs fan since I was in the nut sack. Seen every championship in person except 99 and 07 since they won those away. I'm a huge Cowboys fan because Cowboys are the only NFL team in TX(well Texans now) and we don't have one here. Cowboys will always be my #1. Saints have found a place in my heart. Went to all the games here and got to see Vick as a Falcon( I even slapped his helmet :P) Heat have been my East team since D-Wade came. Not a big LeBron fan at all. Hate the Mavs and always will. They are our I-35 rivals. Love the Starz cause they are the only NHL team in Texas. We have a AHL league here and a team called the Rampage. I get to see them when I can. so yup <_>
    doesnt change the fact you're a fairweather, bandwagon, frontrunner [-(

oh and btw...

I'm happy to say that I have at least seen my teams win championships. Can't say the same for George :-))
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Stabler... basketball's boring enough. We don't need an hr of that shit.
    I know, I don't watch anything related to the NBA. I just think they're pussies for not playing an hour of a non-contact sport.
    I'm happy to say that I have at least seen my teams win championships. Can't say the same for George :-))
    If I had as many teams as you I would prolly see my team win a championship every year. And did you forget 2 years ago?

1234.bmp 495.6K
    If I had as many teams as you I would prolly see my team win a championship every year. And did you forget 2 years ago?

Photobucket
    :-)) ...I figured it was only a matter of time before you jumped on the Bruins bandwagon. I'm not surprised at all.
    Damn right. Jumping on the Bruins and Sharkz wagon right now.