Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official NHL thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i turned that bullshit off.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2011
    :-)) after tonight the Bruins are going to be waiting to take their brooms out for game 4
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    :-)) faggots. Marc's team hasn't made the playoffs in years. Ed is a frontrunner. fukk y00z.
    Duh, our team is in rebuilding stage. No one expected the Starz to have a good of a season they did. Almost made the playoffs as well.

Philly all hype and no finish. What's up Eagles? :-))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    :-)) faggots. Marc's team hasn't made the playoffs in years. Ed is a frontrunner. fukk y00z.
    You don't even know what I was laughing at, hommie.

dood, I'm not even gonna waste my time arguing with your silly bitch ass. The only time your ever come in here is to try and troll, and you suck at it. Go get some pussy or something man, youre better then this.
    I sense the hurt flowing.
    You don't even know what I was laughing at, hommie.
    you laugh right after I complain and a statement wast made for over and hr. wtf am i supposed to think <_>
    yeah, the hurt mus be flowing right through your shitty NFL season followed by getting owned by the Wild to not even get inot the playoffs. Like I said the only thing exciting for Dallas this year is the draft cause aint nuffin else happening in your shitty city. oh and btw, i lold at your frontrunner ass spurs fucking losing while Dallas is still in it, nigga supposed to be a dallas fan but roots for SA. you are the definition of fail. go get some pussy to try and make up for your lack of winning. =;
    nigga supposed to be a dallas fan but roots for SA. you are the definition of fail.. =;
    LOLWUT?

and yes let the hurt flow more.
    ^nigga has 8 favorite NFL teams. All you had to do was win one game to get into the playoffs and you failed. you fail at trolling. :-))
    how you gonna like evey other dallas team and not like the mavs? cause yooz a frontrunner, you like the spurs cause they were winning back in the day. jump on the bandwagon, lemme guess, you like the heat now too :-))
    how you gonna like evey other dallas team and not like the mavs? cause yooz a frontrunner, you like the spurs cause they were winning back in the day. jump on the bandwagon, lemme guess, you like the heat now too :-))
    The day George went full retard <_>
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Get the NBA shit out of this thread. Bitches can't even play for a full hour.
    Hockey > Basketball
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    I liked our first period. We got a bad break on San Jose's goal but Lidstrom's goal was huge.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tampa is leading 3-2 after 2.
    Boston is leading 4-1 after 2.
    Detroit and SJ are tied at 1 after 1.
    Get the NBA shit out of this thread. Bitches can't even play for a full hour.
    Hockey > Basketball
    Because it would be fucking retarded to go an hour.
    The day George went full retard <_>
    At least I'm a full retard who stick by my teams.
    I'm surprised Jay hasn't been facepalming you all over the place right now.