Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What do you want to buy your fellow forumer for xmas?

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited December 2010 in Off Topic
I want to buy Primal a Vick jersey and a photo of me in my Mccoy jersey giving the finger for his fridge, Marc a Desean Jackson jersey and some dallas cowboys tissues, and ape a ticket out of that cincinatti shithole. and Leah one of those big ass Incredible Hulk fists so she can punch Marc right in the face with it!

Comments

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    a round of beers for a few people.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I want to buy Primal a Vick jersey and a photo of me in my Mccoy jersey giving the finger for his fridge, Marc a Desean Jackson jersey and some dallas cowboys tissues, and ape a ticket out of that cincinatti shithole. and Leah one of those big ass Incredible Hulk fists so she can punch Marc right in the face with it!
    XD
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want to pay for Erik to get his head shaved.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i want to buy ape a beer, erik a joint, and metal crusades some pussy...
    I want to send Erik to private school. Fly Sars to Jaycup. Marc has me so there's his pressie. Catz Britney Spears. Get Dayna and Brad a huge HD tv to enhance game experience. And idk what else lol

But I would also make the reality tv special happen. Dunno who all would be on it though. Off the top of my head I guess Jaycup, Ed, Marc, Sara, Alex, Bianca, Katia, Myself, Nick, and Mike. I would add in Erik but he's 15 so nope. I would have this shit in Mexico, mainly because the ones under 21 can drink legally.
    imageimage
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    by the time the show was ready to start filming...id be 21. lol

360 days to go! lol
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want to send Erik to private school. Fly Sars to Jaycup. Marc has me so there's his pressie. Catz Britney Spears. Get Dayna and Brad a huge HD tv to enhance game experience. And idk what else lol

But I would also make the reality tv special happen. Dunno who all would be on it though. Off the top of my head I guess Jaycup, Ed, Marc, Sara, Alex, Bianca, Katia, Myself, Nick, and Mike. I would add in Erik but he's 15 so nope. I would have this shit in Mexico, mainly because the ones under 21 can drink legally.
    Also, Katia would bring a bilingual flare to the television show if it were in Mexico.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I want to take Jay to the Flyers/Wings game on January 2nd. and I want to buy nola the Pink Floyd Pulse DVD.
    oh and George season tickets to Flyers
    and the eagles
    imageimage
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited December 2010
    I already have VT Vick jersey but thanks.

I'd like to get George some tampons to stop the bleeding with after the Eagirls fail in the playoffs...Again. Oh and as a stocking stuffer I'd like to get him a Dallas Cowboys history DVD so he can see how a real franchise wins championships.

Merry Christmas buddy!

:o)

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    . Catz Britney Spears.
    yaz thank y00z

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Leah and Marc season tickets for the New England Patriots and a Tom Brady Jersey for both. I would give Jay backstage passes to see Iron Maiden, but he can buy his way back there. Dayna and Brad would get my last stash of 4Loko. Mike would get some new rap albums and an expensive Sean John jacket.

oh and George season tickets to Flyers
    and the eagles
    thank you ladies!

I want to buy dayna one of those octapuses she can throw on the ice at a wings game, and tickets to NIN!

I want to buy Leah a ticket to catz house to smack him for all the innapropriate sexual advances toward you. and a lifetime supply of cupcakes(poisoned or unpoisoned)!

and I want to buy you both and any other girl on here a plane ticket to Chicago to.......

whooop Erik's ass for calling yooz all whores, sluts, broads, ect. he's got it coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vk2iAs8xA8
    I already have VT Vick jersey but thanks.

I'd like to get George some tampons to stop the bleeding with after the Eagirls fail in the playoffs...Again. Oh and as a stocking stuffer I'd like to get him a Dallas Cowboys history DVD so he can see how a real franchise wins championships.

Merry Christmas buddy!

:o)

i'd like to buy primal a purse and high heels to go with his tony homo jersey. and even though youre a cowgirls fan a ticket to the final eagles cowboys game. it would be funny to look at your face after the eagles beat the cowboys again. you'll need those tampons to wipe away your tears from watching the eagles sweep the cowgils.
    edited December 2010
    I honestly couldn't give a fuck about the last game of the season. Right now I want the best draft pick they can get so losing the last 2 games will be just fine with me. The last game that I really wanted them to win they won that for me yesterday. I live in Virginia so there are a lot of Skins fans here.

and tampons to wipe away tears? no sir..I would need pads for that. At least get that shit right. Fuck!
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    I know it's almost impossible for the Eagles to get the 1st seed. Atlanta plays NO and Carolina at home where there 20-1 in their last 21 games. Unless theres a miracle and Carolina wins, the Eagles have no shot at the one seed, but if they win out, they get the 2 seed! they got the Vikings, whom they should spank at home, then the cowgirls. i expect the cowgirls to give it all they got again. should be a good one. i know you want the pick, but no team is gonna roll over especially on a division opponent.

i want to buy primal fucking big 4 tickets for us so we can hang out and not talk about the eagles cowgirls for once. even though the cowgils have been out of the conversation since week 3, lol.

i want to buy primal fucking big 4 tickets for us so we can hang out and not talk about the eagles cowgirls for once. even though the cowgils have been out of the conversation since week 3, lol.
    That would be cool we could talk during Slayers set. LOL

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited December 2010

Also, Katia would bring a bilingual flare to the television show if it were in Mexico.
    Also, all the Americans can get murdered while we stay!
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    This thread makes me lawl.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    edited December 2010
    Everyone would not get murdered. You're making it sound like I'm gonna put everyone in ghetto Mexico.
    imageimage