Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    their: possessive
    they're: combination of they and are
    there: a place
    i used they're right
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yeah that always gets to me. As well as your and you're
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    The Crusade would be pretty damn great if it was rerecorded with harsh vocals.
    i used they're right
    I was referring to Prince.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I liked Trivium when they played Ozzfest 2005
    That was a badass performance. Such an intense day.
    i had a good time, but Ozzfest 2004 was so badass, it was hard to top that 2004 lineup. Ozzfest 2005 was really fun though. I thought last years Ozzfest rocked!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    How do you think I feel? I was an English major. AHHHH!!!! I wanted to physically ring people's necks for using the wrong forms.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    The Crusade would be pretty damn great if it was rerecorded with harsh vocals.
    i actually liked Crusade. it would be better if he harshed it, or screamed some but the songs would sound different, so i dont know how much better they would actually be. instrumentally though, the album was pretty solid.
    i used they're right
    I was referring to Prince.
    oh

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I liked Trivium when they played Ozzfest 2005
    That was a badass performance. Such an intense day.
    i had a good time, but Ozzfest 2004 was so badass, it was hard to top that 2004 lineup. Ozzfest 2005 was really fun though. I thought last years Ozzfest rocked!
    Unforunately, I went to Warped Tour 2004, not Ozzfest 2004. :( And last year's Ozzfest was sweet! I mean...Drowning Pool's set in the pouring rain? HAH!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    I liked Trivium when they played Ozzfest 2005, but when they played Mayhem, I thought they were lame. Which means their early stuff was cool, now they're just going downhill.
    Really because they have about the same momentum they had coming off Shogun as they had coming off ascendancy, they dropped the ball on the crusade which set them back, they pretty much guaranteed that this is gonna be there defining album, if its not there master of puppets, its gonna be a disappointment, so we will see.

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
    Well they brought in the big guns, Colin Richardson the guy who helped shape, Machine Heads the Blackenings sound, and the new Times of Grace album, which is a Masterpiece, so I got a lot of faith, ive read a lot of Trivium articles past an present, and they have never sounded so confident, goin into shogun, they seemed really iffy about it, like this could be good, or could be bad we will find out.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    How do you think I feel? I was an English major. AHHHH!!!! I wanted to physically ring people's necks for using the wrong forms.
    Ouch. I couldn't survive like that lol. But then again I have no interest in being an English major....at least that's how I feel now
    I'm glad I didn't go to Ozzfest 2010, half the bands didn't make it to Mansfield.
    Ouch. I couldn't survive like that lol. But then again I have no interest in being an English major....at least that's how I feel now
    Needless to say, it is worse now that I changed my major.
    I would be interested in being an English major if I wasn't too lazy to write papers.
    It's more reading than writing papers, though I have written a shitload.
  • TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    edited January 2011
    the there, they're, and their never get me, the majority of people only see the first and last letter. Wcath tihs you can sitll, raed tihs petrty esaliy at laest I can, wtihuot mssing a beet. I automatically interpret what "there" they are using by the context they are using it, so I dont even think about it.
    edited January 2011
    "Unforunately, I went to Warped Tour 2004, not Ozzfest 2004. :("

damn, sorry bout that, lol...

and Drowning Pool was awesome in the rain. I seen them a few times before and though eh? but seeing them that day was Epic! especially when they covered CFH. I dugg all the sidestage bands!

Know what was not Epic.... Rob Halford. I never seen anyone put a crowd to sleep faster then that before...

and Drowning Pool was awesome in the rain. I seen them a few times before and though eh? but seeing them that day was Epic! especially when they covered CFH. I dugg all the sidestage bands!

Know what was not Epic.... Rob Halford. I never seen anyone put a crowd to sleep faster then that before...
    I spent my time during Halford getting the mud off of me.

I spent my time during Halford getting the mud off of me.
    Halford made Motley Crue seem Epic. I think I would have been down with anybody after Halford.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep

:-))
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Hey Britt what'd you switch to? Journalism?
    image Photobucket