Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    i was about to say...
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Megadeth would be my least favorite at the 3rd spot out of the other years as well. Not proud to admit it but I loved the last 3 bands in that spot.
    ...you have Kesha in your sig.
    Haters gonna hate.
    lol who cares there is more music out there besides metal.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2011
    Damn right, lol

Everyone has their own little guilty pleasures.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I know that, but Ke$ha makes some of the worst music I've ever heard, Pop or not.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The lamb of god set was pretty meh. They have gone down hill live every time I see them. The first time was in a club with machine head and when the lights came on people were spitting up blood missing teeth and shit very intense show. Sole years later I see them at ozzfest people go insane and rip the venue apart. I see them headline in Indy and it was somewhat boring and opening bands showed them up. Then I see them at mayhem and was incredibly bored
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    She's hot and bitches love that shit.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    There is no such thing as a guilty pleasure. It's either you like it or not. Most of these so called "metal heads" like to stick to their genre and hate on something they probably never listened to.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I know that, but Ke$ha makes some of the worst music I've ever heard, Pop or not.
    Blasphemy, not that I've ever inferred that she has talent, but still, haha.
    Trey Songz and Ke$ha are a lethal pussy getting combo.
    Trey Songz and Ke$ha are a lethal pussy getting combo.
    Trey Songz don't fuck around, mayne.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    There is no such thing as a guilty pleasure. It's either you like it or not. Most of these so called "metal heads" like to stick to their genre and hate on something they probably never listened to.
    don't metal heads like metal? why would they listen to music they dont like?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    don't metal heads like metal? why would they listen to music they dont like?
    They still shouldn't be borderline retarded to try new genres.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I've listened to Ke$ha.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    if megadeth plays in the 3rd spot they will officially be the worst band that spot has seen
    Why? Because they don't wear viking helmets?
    and KSE, LoG and Dragonforce did? i musta missed it

Lol, this guy says Dragonforce is better than Megadeth.
    They are, by a mile. Through the fire and the flames is far better than any song MegaDave has ever made
    ...I hope to God you're joking.
    I assure you he is not joking lol.
    Except for a few bands, Shane hates thrash metal

If Megadeth is the 3rd on the main stage, they will be the best yet IMO
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

Why? Because they don't wear viking helmets?
    Vikings and viking helmets are cool

Except for a few bands, Shane hates thrash metal

:-(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    The lamb of god set was pretty meh. They have gone down hill live every time I see them. The first time was in a club with machine head and when the lights came on people were spitting up blood missing teeth and shit very intense show. Sole years later I see them at ozzfest people go insane and rip the venue apart. I see them headline in Indy and it was somewhat boring and opening bands showed them up. Then I see them at mayhem and was incredibly bored
    I like a heavy show like others but I don't wanna be losing teeth or have major injuries because of a show. That would kind of ruin it for me. I don't mind bruises all over me and being incredibly sore the next day though. CC was like that for me. Being on the rail in front of Corpsegrinder for almost the whole show was tough. I had bruises on my stomach, sides, legs, arms, etc.. I look back on that and it was a lot of fun but I don't think I'd want to have lost a tooth at the show lol
    You missed the point. The intensity of their shows has been diminishing
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I know what the point was but I just felt like commenting on a specific part. I just went off on that
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol at ape shitting on mayhem but will defend warped to the death because they play like 3 good bands a year
    I am shitting on mayhem this year with the rumors no doubt about that I've grown tired of disturbed and godsmack ruining shows I want to go to. The difference with warped and the reason I defend it is because there are people here who are to stupid to realize good music comes up on warped tour and that they think it is just scene bands or pop punk bands when it is not. Warped tour has 60 bands a day covering a wide variety of genres. Which most people won't give a chance because they think it is not metal or cool enough while being ignorant about it. Mayhem has 14-15 bands on each date when the two main bands on it are terrible that is going to annoy the shit out of me.