Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I agree, but It's looking like the side stages and Megadeth will make up for it.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    if megadeth plays in the 3rd spot they will officially be the worst band that spot has seen
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Nonit doesn't godsmack, disturbed. The two biggest pieces should be on that tour. In flames as well because they are no good now. Hell put unearth over there as well because I've grown tired of them
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    if megadeth plays in the 3rd spot they will officially be the worst band that spot has seen
    Wow.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    The Big 4 tour is going to happen because Metallica will want to do it. When it happens is the real question. So Megadeth is a possibility, and if they're on it I will be very happy.
    .....I'm curious as to who WOLVERINEKILLS is, and why we are taking his word for this shit...Is he connected with RMF?
    He has called the first three Mayhem lineups correctly before they were announced, plus he has leaked tours well in advance of when they were announced, such as BlackDiamondSkye. He's not always right, but he does have a good track record and apparently has legitimate sources.
    .....cool. I wasn't doubting, just curious.......thanks...

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Why? Because they don't wear viking helmets?
    edited January 2011
    The Big 4 tour is going to happen because Metallica will want to do it. When it happens is the real question. So Megadeth is a possibility, and if they're on it I will be very happy.
    .....I'm curious as to who WOLVERINEKILLS is, and why we are taking his word for this shit...Is he connected with RMF?
    He has called the first three Mayhem lineups correctly before they were announced, plus he has leaked tours well in advance of when they were announced, such as BlackDiamondSkye. He's not always right, but he does have a good track record and apparently has legitimate sources.
    .....cool. I wasn't doubting, just curious.......thanks...

It was a reasonable question.....no hostility intended.
    and KSE, LoG and Dragonforce did? i musta missed it

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    what was that shitty band that played there the first year and gave me a migraine from their 10 minute unnecessary guitar solos?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Dragonforce. <_> LOG laid an egg last year as well. At least KSE was entertaining.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo

Lol, this guy says Dragonforce is better than Megadeth.
    yea megadeth > dragonforce
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Lol they need to have swords and shields to
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    edited January 2011
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

You think KSE and Fagonforce are better than Megadeth?

<_>

Megadeth only playing 40 minutes kills it

Lol, this guy says Dragonforce is better than Megadeth.
    They are, by a mile. Through the fire and the flames is far better than any song MegaDave has ever made
    Megadeth only playing 40 minutes kills it
    better than no megadeth
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Dragonforce. <_> LOG laid an egg last year as well. At least KSE was entertaining.
    Skipped Dragonforce, LOG was quite a let down, and KSE...I missed because I was interviewing Inferno of Behemoth.

Hopefully, this year the 3rd spot will not suck.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Not in my eyes