Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2011 Rumors

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Brace yourself, darling. You are in for the worst.

Heres one my parents had when they were both working in a mental institute.

There was this guy who was what the doctors call a "digger": A mentally incapacitated patient who pleasures himself by digging his own shit out of his anus. These people had to have somebody watching them at all times to make sure they didnt do this during the times they were without a straightjacket or whatever.

One night, the guy who was supposed to be watching this patient was slacking off, and when they found him, he was "digging" himself. There was poop all over the place,

as well as his own intestines, which he had pulled out of himself from digging too deep and hard.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    thatsphucked.com
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited December 2010
    ^only just looked at the front page and I like it already.
    Thanks for sharing.
    *no sarcasm*

Edit: Dawn of the Black Hearts by Mayhem is on the front page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Intestines....out..... :-|
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    who the fuck is times of grace?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    A project with Adam of Killswitch and their old vocalist, Jesse Leach.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    who the fuck is times of grace?
    I put a video of their latest song on the first post. Their first album comes out in January.

Can't wait til the album comes out
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can't wait til the album comes out
    Agreed. I have to say, though, I'm much more excited to see them.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I hope they make it on mayhem. I can see them on the bill too
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    as much as i like jesse over howard i did not like the times of grace song i listned to
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    My opinion on leach has changed. Screams are great and the singing is good but howard's singing is better and his screams are just good. Either way I really hope TOG is on mayhem
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I liked the other song they had out..
    image Photobucket
    I've liked all of the songs. I guess that makes me a real fan......jk.

When I first started listening to Killswitch, Jesse's voice was a bit much for me. But now, I prefer him so much more over Howard. It certainly helps that Jesse sang on their best material (imo)

I'm sure they're gonna play some old songs on the tour, I just hope we get more than a few. I wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of the set was old Killswitch material, seeing as their album would probably only take up an hour at the most.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    i want to hear life to lifeless with jesse singing live
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Me too. I can almost guarantee they'll play that one, because it's one of their most well known.

I'm also hoping that they will actually hang out with people after the show, not like a stupid meet and greet. I doubt that's happening, though. Only person I'd see doing that is Jesse.
    By the way, this video still makes my inner fanboy jump around the room in excitement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s5PpsQHQy4
    I like the old kse material more now. Especially the production of it. It's not over produced like the last 2 albums but I like the later material more (minus the latest album). I'd really like to see TOG play old stuff on tour. But since I can't see them on their tour I hope they're on mayhem like I've said a thousand times.
    edited December 2010
    On Mayhem they'd probably play 1 old song. My guess is Fixation.

EDIT: Unless, of course, they have a longer set.
    Tbh I think they'd be one of the first bands to go. Or somewhere in the middle on the side stages. But I think they'd play maybe two kse songs. I would think life to lifeless or my serenade would be one