Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Man or Woman Game***

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It was Metal as fuck. Deal with it.

You know, it's sad. This daily bashing of me and BMTH has been going on for a good 2-3 months now. It's pathetic really. How 'bout you guys just fucking deal with it already? I love them nonetheless and this shit isn't gonna change anything. It just shows how obsessed and pathetic you guys are. My Musical tastes and opinions very obviously heavily upset you faggots.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    OK, and face most likely getting kicked off the tour, as well as getting an assault charge on him? Nah, he did the right thing. Plus, dude is tiny. He's as tall as me, but he's rail thin. Up against a 300+ pound security guard, he'd get the fucking shit beat out of him.
    You have a funny definition of right n wrong.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    OK, and face most likely getting kicked off the tour, as well as getting an assault charge on him? Nah, he did the right thing. Plus, dude is tiny. He's as tall as me, but he's rail thin. Up against a 300+ pound security guard, he'd get the fucking shit beat out of him.
    So what you're telling me is that he did the most metal fucking thing ever by making a petty attack on security so he wouldn't get in twouble? What a badass.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

You know, it's sad. This daily bashing of me and BMTH has been going on for a good 2-3 months now. It's pathetic really. How 'bout you guys just fucking deal with it already? I love them nonetheless and this shit isn't gonna change anything. It just shows how obsessed and pathetic you guys are. My Musical tastes and opinions very obviously heavily upset you faggots.
    How about you just deal with us giving you crap all the time?
    So what you're telling me is that he did the most metal fucking thing ever by making a petty attack on security so he wouldn't get in twouble? What a badass.
    They did get in trouble.

Oli is win.
    Oli is God.
    Oli is king.

Deal with it.

The fact that you come here to take this 2-3 month long daily bashing just shows how obsessed and pathetic you are.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Oli is God.
    I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD

The fact that you come here to take this 2-3 month long daily bashing just shows how obsessed and pathetic you are.
    Lolwut? Are you fucking retarded? How does that prove me to be obsessed and pathetic? I listen to my Music and fucking love it, I don't ask for this shit, you faggots just can't deal with different Musical tastes.

HEY LEAH HERPDERP U LIEK HIM AND DEY GHEY SO I NO LIKE U NO MORE

HEY BRAIN DERPHERP DANZIG IZ GHEY IN MAI OPINOIN SO I'Z GONNA RAG ON U DAILY AND U GHEY NAO CUZ I CANT TOLERATE DAT U LIKE HIMZ LOLOLOLHAHAHAHA HERPDERPPPPP

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

It is not metal as fuck, sorry. And if you don't want us to bash, get a fucking brain. We don't come on here everyday saying "where's Erik? Time to start bashing lololololol!". Ever thing that we say something because you're either blowing things out of proportion, have your right and wrongs blurred, or say something completely fucktarded to where someone needs to address it. We'd stop with BMTH if you would just stop jizzing about them in almost every other thread. Nothing truly upsets us you fucking broad.
    imageimage
    LOL Here we go.

You fucking dumbass I hardly bring them up! It's you faggots who bring them up on a daily fucking basis and start with me.
    How does that prove me to be obsessed and pathetic?
    You come on here and complain about us. If you don't like how you're treated here, stop coming.

If you're looking for our approval, then tone down your inner fanboy and deal with the occasional joke. I'm sure you'll reply with I DON'T FUCKING NEED APPROVAL YOU FAGGOTS JUST DEAL WITH IT, in which case you should just stick to talking to your best bros Kurt and Jaime.
    I "complain because you guys can't shut the fuck up for ONE. FUCKING. DAY. It's sad.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    derailed....and i had a good one :(
    edited December 2010
    I "complain because you guys can't shut the fuck up for ONE. FUCKING. DAY. It's sad.
    If you don't like how you're treated here, stop coming.
    In that case

FUCK YOU BEHEMOTH SOLD OUT BMTH IS THE WORST BAND EVER YOU ARE SCENE YOUR HAIR SUCKS I DON'T LIKE ANIMALS HOME SCHOOLING IS FOR NIGGERS WITH NO MONEY ARE YOU A NIGGER WITH NO MONEY YOU MUST BE A NIGGER WITH NO MONEY BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO FUCKING TALL BMTH SUCKS FAGGOT DEAL WITH IT FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
    Then learn to fucking deal with it. We do not bring BMTH up everyday. And you, for the love of Ala, cannot take jokes.
    imageimage
    Looks like it's YOU faggots who need to learn to deal with it.

I fucking love BMTH. Deal with it.
    We understand that. I fucking love Hypocrisy and Cradle of Filth...you don't see me babbling about that shit all the time like you. Tone the shit down
    imageimage
    I don't babble about it you stupid fuck! Jesus motherfucking Christ give it the fuck up!