Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Man or Woman Game***

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    if he hates cyb so much, why keep playing those songs live?

Because the Scenies want it, and still bitch that they're not playing Deathcore anymore. The ONLY song they play from their Deathcore shit anymore is Pray For Plagues, and it's probably/hopefully gonna stay like that.
    also, there is prob little to no chance of "it never ends" being played live (canadians got "lucky"
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lolwut? It was their opener for the AP Tour and it's their first single off of TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS, of course it's going to be played.
    Lolwut? It was their opener for the AP Tour and it's their first single off of TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS, of course it's going to be played.
    whoops, thinking of Don't Go
    I'm really fucking hoping for it for the ADTR/BMTH/PTV/WCAR tour.
    I'm really fucking hoping for it for the ADTR/BMTH/PTV/WCAR tour.
    Good luck. The only reason the 2 canadian dates got it is because Lights is from Canada. Unless they play her part over the speakers, it really wouldn't work live. (also i'm going to assume that 'crucify me' live cuts out right before her part since its at the very end)
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    my cousin...man or woman?

No, when they played Crucify Me, they played Lights' part over the P.A. and Oli started clapping and said "FUCKING SING IT!" and the crowd sang her part while she was played over the P.A.

So they could definitely make Don't Go work live without her, although it's wouldn't be as good, but I still want to see it badly.
    Another thing is, for Fuck, Josh Franchesci, from You Me At Six, did guest Vocals for the "How do you say goodbye, when you've hardly said hello?" and "We're young and in love..." parts, but live, Jona (Their Guitarist.) sings it. But they can't really do that with Lights' Vocals lol.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "We're young and in love..."
    Those are some metal fucking lyrics right there.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    "We're young and in love..."
    Those are some metal fucking lyrics right there.
    and the next line of that song is 'Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen'
    OK? Cool. It's about his bitch. But he didn't write another stupid love ballad. It's about fucking like animals, and then ends on a soft note.

Don't Go is about that same bitch. They broke up for like a month or so.
    I don't care if it's about his "bitch"

I could write a song with the words "It'd be cute if you were inside of me" talking about a deadly virus, eating a person, or a fucking laser.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Man you're the biggest fucking hater I've ever seen. You love to bag on everything about them and the other bands I like. They don't try to be "Metal as fuck" so it doesn't really matter.

If you're looking for a band that literally tries to be Metal as fuck, but falls short, look in Suicide Silence's direction.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    But you always say "omg, metal as fuck!!" when it comes to these things.
    imageimage
    Ding ding ding!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    ahh, beat me to it
    *inb4So?*
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Because BMTH is Metal as fuck, and what they did at Wembley was Metal as fuck, but it's not like they try to act brutal and Metal. Their attitudes do it themselves. Like Jamie was telling me on Warped, the security was grabbing Oli for stage diving, and he spit in their face and shit 'cause they grabbed him around the neck and had him in a sort of headlock. That's how you go down like a man. Dude doesn't take any shit, and that, in my eyes, makes him Metal as fuck, whether he's trying to be or not. They play what the fuck they want to and do what they want to.

You faggots need to cut the shit already.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Maybe she shouldnt have acted like a douche?...
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Attitude =/= good music.
    You're right.

It = album of the year Music.