Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Most Metal thing you've seen a fan do at a show?

EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited December 2010 in Off Topic
For me, it was easily at Mayhem 2009.

Right as Slayer started, some dude came dashing from the seats, ran past the guards in front of the pit area, they grabbed him by the wrist, and he kicked them and ran farther into the pit and fucking got away with it. All American badass right there. That dude remains my hero to this day.

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    not at a metal show...

but a dude starting spitting out fireballs in the middle of the GA area....

the venue was a bullfighting "rink" (mini stadium).... and those dont have lights or anything outside (because you dont fight bulls at night)

and it look kvlt as fuck... it lit up the whole place.

the flames were a good 30 ft. high
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    At rock on the range dude was hammered and he was on the rail he had to piss. So he pissed through the rail. Security came over to yell at him he got a big grin on his face and flipped them off while pissing.

I do not agree with doing this but it was interesting to watch
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i seen a dude jump off the balcony into the crowd during hatebreed back in the day.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The used lead singer used to jump off a huge stack of speakers at warped into the crowd
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i fistbumped Phil Anselmo, then staged dived! I fucked my shin up hardd.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    At the last Kreator tour, during a circle pit during one of Evile's songs, some guy falls over and dislocates his (right?) knee. Without hesitation, guy just gets back up and pops that shit back into place and keeps going in the pit.
    i went to a show this past halloween, it was The Ghost Inside and First Blood. I dont know what happened, but i went into the bathroom to take a piss and there was sooo much fucking blood everywhere it looked like a cannibal corpse albumcover.

then later in the night i was just standing there watching The Ghost Inside and someone punched me hardd in the eye with a swinging back punch, it missed the bones around my eye and just right in the eyeball. so i went to the ER cause my eye was all fucked up, I had some rare infection called orbital cellulitis and i had to take antibiotics to kill the infection or the infection could spread to my brain and cause menangitis or some shit. so i ended up spending over $100 on prescriptions and eye Dr.'s. i'm all good now. If i had it to do over again I wouldnt change a thing, ive been going to shows for over a decade and i've only been injured a handful of times, just wrong place wrong time.The fucked up thin is I was in the pit for FB the whole set and didnt get touched. I didnt go into The Ghost Insides pit cuz I was tired, then I get snuck just standing there. next time i'll keep my elbows up........ \m/
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    At Mayhem 2009 during Cannibal Corpse I ended up pinned on the rail between a 6'8 guy of nice size and a 5'7 guy that was fucking huge. The entire set security kept asking me if I wanted out, kept telling them no. By the end of the set I gave them the go to get me out. And because of this, I walked out behind Corpsegrinder. Then later on after Slayer's set in the pit, a fight broke out between two people over a drumstick that got really bloody I guess.

Last time I seen Dragonforce the lead singer literally poured a whole bottle of water down my throat and almost drowned me haha. Then at another show Goatwhore's lead singer fist bumped me more then once, and every time he did his knuckle hit mine directly. Hurt like a bitch for about 5-10 minutes every time
    imageimage
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    the lead singer literally poured a whole bottle of water down my throat and almost drowned me haha.
    poured a whole bottle of water down my throat
    Now what the fuck?
    I was against the barrier in Mr. Small in Pittsburgh. He opened a bottle, which I thought he was going to pour on my head. But he shook his head and tilted his head back for me to do the same. He put his foot in the barrier, leaned in, and poured all the water down my throat...but most of it got all over my chest n shit
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is, huh, wow.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I had a mens Behemoth shirt on so If he was trying to see anything he failed
    imageimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    a friend of mine had sex with a girl in a pit at a Pantera show while i played goalie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    a friend of mine had sex with a girl in a pit at a Pantera show while i played goalie
    Your friend is my hero.
    ...but most of it got all over my chest n shit

oh ok....
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    He tried to deep throat you and then came on your chest? wow wtf....
    Lol... I remember when Dragonforce was all the rage in these neck of the woods
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Does me nearly passing out before Evile count? Walked very awkwardly to the john at jaxx, prob ended up on the toilet for at least 35-45 min to cool off and get shit rollin, and the next band was Warbringer. I don't think ive had as much fun headbanging and being outside the pit as that one show
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Hahaa I remember that. When you got back you were soaked and I was wondering if it was water or piss hahaa. I think the first thing you did was ask me to get you a coke lol
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Hahaa I remember that. When you got back you were soaked and I was wondering if it was water or piss hahaa. I think the first thing you did was ask me to get you a coke lol
    i had gone to the liqour store across the street and downed 3 shots within a 20 min period, not smart in hotter then shit weather