Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo Erik

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Swoop hair and girl clothes, right?

Swoop hair and girl clothes, RIGHT?

Shut the fuck up. You guys have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. The ignorance makes me fucking sick.

It pains me to associate myself with the Metal community sometimes. Biggest group of uptight asshole elitists I've ever fucking seen. At least "Scene kids" are for the most part chill and open minded.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    The top band does not, but every single dude on the bottom has his hair off to the side. Swooped off to the side. That's what swoop hair is, I don't know what you're on.

Edit: Felt the pictures didn't need to be quoted endlessly.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Alright, whether you're right or wrong let's stop arguing in this thread at least.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Aight, I get it, so unless you comb it directly in the middle off to both sides, it's Scene hair. Gotcha.

None of them have fucking Scene hair. Lee kinda does, the one all the way to the right, but that's about it. Oli's is just short and ruffled now, not scene in the fucking slightest. Matt Kean's hair is even fucking curly! That's not scene.
    Alright, whether you're right or wrong let's stop arguing in this thread at least.

Can't say I expected any less. I didn't even expect a birthday thread at all. I know I'm hated on here and you guys don't really give a fuck. Leave it to at least ONE of you fucktards to start something. It was Leah this time, like it has been for the past few fucking weeks.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You do not know anything you're talking about. And weed is different then a drug. You literally can't OD on it but I'm not getting into this, because you always come back with something fucking retarded. And guess what? You but a drug in you a bunch, it's called alcohol. We just don't call it that because its legal and so widely accepted everywhere.

And I change my music tastes? No hunnybun, I like what I like and that's that. I like some Avenged, some BMTH, a DWP song and other things. Why? Because I enjoy it. As for MCR and The Used and things, I've liked that shit since 2003. When it comes to Kiss, I fucking hate that shit except God of Thunder and Lick It Up. I don't like anything because someone else does.
    imageimage

Can't say I expected any less. I didn't even expect a birthday thread at all. I know I'm hated on here and you guys don't really give a fuck. Leave it to at least ONE of you fucktards to start something. It was Leah this time, like it has been for the past few fucking weeks.
    Then fucking leave. Happy fucking Birthday bitch
    imageimage
    You do not know anything you're talking about. And weed is different then a drug. You literally can't OD on it but I'm not getting into this, because you always come back with something fucking retarded. And guess what? You but a drug in you a bunch, it's called alcohol. We just don't call it that because its legal and so widely accepted everywhere.

And I change my music tastes? No hunnybun, I like what I like and that's that. I like some Avenged, some BMTH, a DWP song and other things. Why? Because I enjoy it. As for MCR and The Used and things, I've liked that shit since 2003. When it comes to Kiss, I fucking hate that shit except God of Thunder and Lick It Up. I don't like anything because someone else does.

Just shut the fuck already and stop talking to me you worthless whore. Seriously. I seriously wish I could rock the shit out of you right now through my computer screen. There's an exception to every rule, and you're the exception to the "Don't hit girls" rule.

Oh? So you'd beat the fuck out of me now? Learn to fucking chill out or someone will rock you
    imageimage
    Aight, I get it, so unless you comb it directly in the middle off to both sides, it's Scene hair. Gotcha.
    That's what I do...hahahaha. All of my scene-ish friends tell me to put it to the side, no thanks.
    Matt Kean's hair is even fucking curly! That's not scene.
    So you're saying it would be more scene if he straightened his curly hair?

BOOM! Roasted.
    No? But since Scene hair is considered straight hair, his hair, by these so -called "standards" is not Scene. It's fucking curly. Normal, long curly hair. That's probably exactly how mine will look once it's longer.
    Eh, whatever. I gotta go to school.

Goddamn, look at that Scenie ass faggot in the jean vest with his hair combed to the side. -_-
    OH?!? And what's that I spy? Is he wearing....GASP.....SKINNY JEANS?!?

BY GOD, NO!

NUKE THE SCENE FAG!
    I guess this makes....Jorm....of all people, Scene?!?!? WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED?!? :O

His hair is combed to the side!

NUKE THE SCENE FAG!
    Yes it's fucking scenish. But you are trying to say that TDWP and BMTH are in no way scene. And thats like saying that Megadeth and Slayer are in no way thrash
    imageimage
    They're Scene by the fanbase. That's about it.
    You want a fully Scene band? Pierce The Veil. Both Musically, the fanbase, and their looks.

I love them regardless.
    This is only a small part of why I fucking hate people. Fucking pigs.

I'm going to bed. Fuck this shit.
    Oh yea, thanks for the birthday wishes, assholes.

(Not you George, you're badass.)