Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo Erik

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yo Erik, I ain't trying to be a hater or anything bro, but TDWP looks about a scene as it gets in thei pic...

Photobucket
    The only one in that pic that looks Scene AT ALL, is Jeremy, the one in the black skull shirt. The others look normal. And that picture is like 5 years old now anyways.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The others don't look very normal except the dudes with short hair. TDWP will always be scene no matter what they try and change or what you say.
    imageimage
    Says the ignorant broad.

They're not fucking Scene you fucking dumbass!

And how are the other 2 not "normal"? Because they have mid-length-long hair? STFU.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i say the 3 to left left all look scene. i'm not hating man. my brother is your age and listens to all the deathcore shit and grows his hair long, but not long enough. All the highschool chicks are into that shit nowadays. when i was in highschool all the chicks were into wiggers. i tried to turn him onto one of the genres that makeup deathcore, death metal and hardcore, but he's gonna do what he's gonna do. At least he's down with Hatebreed and Dying Fetus though! last years Mayhem was the 1st show I ever took him too. He was fired up to see LOG. too bad they sucked at mayhem. he loved WoP, Chimaira and Hatebreed though, but now hes in highschool, he's all about the deathcore.
    Says the ignorant broad.

And how are the other 2 not "normal"? Because they have mid-length-long hair? STFU.
    I think its funny you think they aren't. It's clear they are...its right fucking there. You think its normal because you look scene and are in denial.
    imageimage
    I don't listen to this shit or dress how I do for Girls though. I do it for me, and me only, I don't live to please anyone.

Plus, I'd really like to know how I'm Scene or Emo in the slightest. I wear normal jeans, not skinny jeans, and a band t-shirt.....every day. And I have nappy ass curly hair, that's not scene. I don't pretty myself up or anything, matter of fact, I honestly don't find myself attractive in the slightest.

And I really don't see how the 3 to the left are Scene except for Jeremy. The other 2 are dressed normal, that's not Scene at all. You guys have horrible definitions of Scene.
    he told me to listen to some band that has the word sharks in it, i thought they sucked. he listens to other shit besides deathcore, which is cool.
    i tell him to turn that shit off when hes with me and put on some hardcore. i'm cool with it though, at least he's pulling girls! he had a fine ass young jawn over last time i wentup to his crib.
    i hate the fucking girl haircut he has though, everytime i see him i tell him to shave his fucking head. i'm gonna pull a jackass on him and shave that shit when he's not lookin, hahhaha.
    Says the ignorant broad.

I think its funny you think they aren't. It's clear they are...its right fucking there. You think its normal because you look scene and are in denial.

Oh Jesus Fucking CHRIST.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU STUPID BROAD.

I do not look Scene at all you ignorant fucking cunt, and neither do they, in the fucking SLIGHTEST.
    I don't listen to this shit or dress how I do for Girls though. I do it for me, and me only, I don't live to please anyone.

Plus, I'd really like to know how I'm Scene or Emo in the slightest. I wear normal jeans, not skinny jeans, and a band t-shirt.....every day. And I have nappy ass curly hair, that's not scene. I don't pretty myself up or anything, matter of fact, I honestly don't find myself attractive in the slightest.

And I really don't see how the 3 to the left are Scene except for Jeremy. The other 2 are dressed normal, that's not Scene at all. You guys have horrible definitions of Scene.
    take it easy bro, i'm not bustin on you. youre allowed to like whatever you want. people on here give me shit all the time cause i like hardcore, i dont give a fuck. just relax, and smoke some chronic for your birthday!
    Lol I don't smoke.
    Erik..I don't really know what to say. You straighten your hair and have done a keratin treatment on it. It doesn't matter what jeans you wear really. You have the hair, the attitude, like the bands, and go gay over a few. I'm not saying more because I don't need to
    imageimage
    Lol I don't smoke.
    That's because you're closed minded and don't ever relax
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Oh shit, morning warfare.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU STUPID BROAD.
    Photobucket
    I watched that documentary on HBO
    imageimage
    Erik..I don't really know what to say. You straighten your hair and have done a keratin treatment on it. It doesn't matter what jeans you wear really. You have the hair, the attitude, like the bands, and go gay over a few. I'm not saying more because I don't need to
    Hah. Funny. Haven't straightened it for like 3 months except for shows. So because I wanted straight hair, that makes me Scene? Shut the fuck up whore. I hate my curly hair, only reason I wanted straight hair. Whatever though, that's why I wear a beanie, just waiting for it to grow, it won't be as curly with weight on it. Hair doesn't determine someone's lifestyle you ignorant fucking cunt.

Lol I don't smoke.
    LOL. Wow. I'm not even gonna bother. Bash on me now for not putting a drug in my system. Shut the fuck up. Fucking worthless whore.

And you're one to talk about labels and scenes and what not. You change your Musical taste to fit each current boyfriend, stupid fucking whore, don't even deny it.

edited December 2010
    Lol I don't smoke.
    i dont smoke either

i take a little medicine as need when i'm stressed! i have a prescription, i don't cop it off the street or anything.

everyone needs some kind of stress reliever and since i don't drink, the meds help. bike riding helps my stress too or going to the gym!
    yo Erik happy birthday man! i'm fucking taking a nap i'm tired as hell! like my mans from Skeletonwitch always says, since it's your birthday if you dont do anything else please remember to....

EAT SOME FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!!!........... \m/
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, those bands are scene whether you'd like to admit it or not. Both of them are frontrunners in scenecore music, and you cannot deny this. Being scene doesn't always mean that you have to have gauges you can fit your fist through, rainbow hair, and girl clothes. Those two bands have swoop hair, girl clothes, and play terrible music marketed at teenagers (think Slipknot with a fashion sense). No need for a freakout reply here.

Happy birthday.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Wow....all the bashing in a birthday thread =/

Maybe just make a bash Erik thread for everything he says? Jk lol