Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Does anyone here own a gun?

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    indeed. everything from the M249 SAW light machine gun to the AT4 (anti tank) Rocket Launcher.

Ever see what happensto a deer when it gets hit with a 40mm grenade? i have.
    Ever have to use those in combat? I'd think a SAW would light someone up pretty well
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    a SAW ain't shit when you unleash a 50 cal. thing with them is if you try to load it with the bolt locked back the spring has enough tension that it will rip directly through your chest. i pretty sure it can punch through a FLAC vest too.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

Ever see what happens to a deer when it gets hit with a 40mm grenade? i have.

lol fucking a. that must have been pretty awesome to see.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    ......I'm former law enforcement.... I have seen a few gunshot victims....one suicide by 12 gauge.....
    A 50 cal doesn't even need to hit you to kill you. if the bullet comes within 8-12 inches of you the wind velocity ( not sure if im using the right term here) will rip you apart
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    A 50 cal doesn't even need to hit you to kill you. if the bullet comes within 8-12 inches of you the wind velocity ( not sure if im using the right term here) will rip you apart
    "The Shit Just Got Real".......damn, didn't know that...

• JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Ive shot an AK. to mee it didnt have much kick. was acurate when shot in single shots but full auto its retardadly(is that a word?) inaccurate.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    have a few hunting rifles, not for home protection (i have a few sharp ass katana's for that) but for when the zombie apocalypse happens!
    they tested that on mythbusters. shot a barret 50 cal between glass cups inchs from the bullet and it did nothing.

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    i can guarantee that i've shot bigger guns than anyone else on this forum
    HAVE YOU EVER SHOT THE A BOMB?
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I have a 45,22, 9mm and a shotgun. I keep the 45 in the safe next to my bed. They others are in my fathers gun safe at my parents house because I have a 4 year old and I don't have a safe big enough to hold all of my guns.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    have a few hunting rifles, not for home protection (i have a few sharp ass katana's for that) but for when the zombie apocalypse happens!
    I used to like swords a lot. I'd like to look into them more and check which countries make them the best, idk if it's still Japan or not, but I'd like to get a couple
    yeah if you want a real sword that could actually cut off limbs you want a hand made Japanese blade. i have some cheap show pieces like the kill bill swords that look cool but aren't practical cutting utensils. My actual "battle ready" swords are from Japan
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    id have about as much interest in owning a gun or sword as i would buying a snake.......less than zero
    well you'll be sorry when the zombies come, wont you
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    My friends dad is a cop and has so many illegal guns he bought from the county(they sell cops cop issue guns and evidence of closed cases sometimes) and a fuck ton of ammo. he says "im ready for the fucking zombies!" it's funny cause he's serious.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I don't believe that your friends dad is buying guns from closed cases. Those guns don't hit the street again because they are destroyed. Now the police issued guns that are outdated those can be purchased if they are still in good condition.

My uncle is a retired police captain has a ton of old police guns and riot gear from back in the 60s, 70'sand 80's. I have a night stick from some riot in Richmond back in the 70's that is burned on the tip because of the fires. Thats sort of cool to own.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    they tested that on mythbusters. shot a barret 50 cal between glass cups inchs from the bullet and it did nothing.

are you referring to a 50 cal sniper rifle? cause im talking about the fully automatic, belt feed, turret mounted 50 cal machine gun