Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Does anyone here own a gun?

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    NOBODY GETS IT!! HAHAHA
    I love winning with women
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Page
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Damn I was gonna put ha noone gets it then I was like wait I can get points back.. Idk maybe this isn't my thing
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    But yea there's plenty of space where I live to go out shooting
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Nope fags like you just can't handle it
    Wait, can't handle owning guns?

We own guns at my house, I'm just saying that it's not a matter of being trusted, just more conservative laws.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'd like to shoot an AK
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i might be the only person on a metal site to think this way but i think owning guns is retarded, hunting guns included. first of all hunting is a joke use a bow and arrow or something if you want a sport and there is absolutely no reason to own an ak 47. people can buy automatic guns with no background check in texas but cant smoke a joint legally, proving how texas is one dumbass hick state
    To an extent I agree with you Nola. We have guns but they aren't for protection or anything, just for target shooting. Most people who claim they need guns for protection are just being paranoid. Texas has some screwy ass laws indeed.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    To an extent I agree with you Nola.
    why cant you just pick out guns to rent at a target place then? you seriously need to own one just to shoot at targets?
    I guess it just feels better to own it

Isn't it proven that houses are safer when there's no guns in the house? regardless of it being for protection?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    if you dont have a gun in your house, no risk of fucking up
    imageimage

Isn't it proven that houses are safer when there's no guns in the house? regardless of it being for protection?
    of course its safer, do you know how many accidental shootings there are each year in households not to mention suicides. i would like to know of even ONE incident where having a gun in the house has saved anyones lives from burgulars or anything, ive honestly never heard of one. the whole protection thing is so bogus
    why cant you just pick out guns to rent at a target place then? you seriously need to own one just to shoot at targets?
    My dad used to use them, we haven't shot them in forever. They just kinda collect dust now.
    edited December 2010

of course its safer, do you know how many accidental shootings there are each year in households not to mention suicides. i would like to know of even ONE incident where having a gun in the house has saved anyones lives from burgulars or anything, ive honestly never heard of one. the whole protection thing is so bogus
    That's what I was thinking....I think guns are interesting but I'm not willing to risk having one in the house. From what I remember as a kid, my dad had his 12 gauge in his closet and I went in there one day, opened up a bag that had the gun in it and was messing around with it. Thankfully the ammo was stashed somewhere else (if there even was any in the house) and the gun was taken apart. Having said that, my parents hid the gun in the attic so I wouldn't get near it again.
    I think my dad also owns my grandpa's revolver. tbh I'd like to get both because I never met my grandfather and my dad means a lot to me so to have both would mean something. Especially the revolver because that would be the only thing I have from my grandpa
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80847336/

so if a gun is safely put away in many pieces in different places of the house, how would it protect you again?

the answer is a gun would only protect you if you had it loaded in the house which is usually a very bad decision because of incidences like santana's
    We didn't have it for protection. Back then I think my dad could handle himself really well. Now he has me and my brother who's a big guy. Almost weighs as much as I do.
    my dad used to hunt so that's why he had it

but yes it would have been very bad if the thing was put together. Thankfully my parents aren't dumb
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i'm against gun ownership... too many crazy people out there ruining it for everyone
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    but...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?