Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So I just found myself in a weird/fucked up situation...

LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited November 2010 in Off Topic
So i'll try to make this story short... I never met my dad, my mom told me after he found out she was pregnant he just stopped coming around. So about a year ago I found out my "dads" name did a bit of research online and found out he lives about 15 min away from where I do. I kept his address in my car for the longest time. I contemplated for the longest time going to his house but at the same time I really just wanted to punch him in the face if I ever met him. So eventually I threw away his address when I was cleaning my car out one day.

So tonight i'm on facebook and I type in my "dads" last name in the search box and I found a person by the same last name clicked on his profile and there was a link to his wedding site. So I clicked on that and on the site it gives a background paragraph about the two people getting married and sure enough it says this person is the son of my "dad" and he was born 3 years before me and fucking lives in the same city as me. So yeah, I think I found my brother who I never met on facebook. Oh yeah, and he has a sister. So after looking at his pictures I can honestly see a resemblance. I clicked on his sisters page she has her pictures private but not only does she have the last name of my "dad" but also in her name is my last name (kept my moms last name since she wasn't married at the time) but only 1 letter off.

So i'm not really sure what to do about this. Do I send a message to my bother and sister whom i've never met? Or do I just leave this all alone.
Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

Comments