Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    In Flames, We used to Trust.
    fixed
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Kreator will get together for rehearsal in May to start working on songs for the follow up of the highly acclaimed 2009 album, "Hordes of Chaos".

Some insight from Mille Petrozza: " I have 5 songs more or less ready and ideas for at least 5 more. We are really looking forward to get back into the creative process again. We know that our fans only expect the best from us and we, as a band, will make sure that none of you will be disappointed. I am very aware that some of you don`t like the fact that Kreator is releasing a new album only every 3-4 years, but let me tell you that it will be worth the wait!

Keep an eye our Homepage, Facebook, and Myspace. We'll be posting some stuff from the rehearsals soon."

\m/ \m/ \m/
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Kreator will get together for rehearsal in May to start working on songs for the follow up of the highly acclaimed 2009 album, "Hordes of Chaos".

Some insight from Mille Petrozza: " I have 5 songs more or less ready and ideas for at least 5 more. We are really looking forward to get back into the creative process again. We know that our fans only expect the best from us and we, as a band, will make sure that none of you will be disappointed. I am very aware that some of you don`t like the fact that Kreator is releasing a new album only every 3-4 years, but let me tell you that it will be worth the wait!

Keep an eye our Homepage, Facebook, and Myspace. We'll be posting some stuff from the rehearsals soon."

\m/ \m/ \m/
    WIN
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In Flames, We used to Trust.
    fixed
    This x1000
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

\m/ \m/ \m/
    OoOoOoOoOo
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Boston's REVOCATION has completed work on its new album, "Chaos Of Forms", for an August release via Relapse Records. The follow-up to 2009's "Existence Is Futile" was recorded at Damage Studios in Southbridge, Massachusetts with engineer Pete Rutcho and will feature 12 tracks with a running time of a little over 45 minutes.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    \m/
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Is interested
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Video is not showing I have no idea who it is but the power of Christ tells me it is machine head. Correct?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    This album is going to blow
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    NEW MACHINE HEAD YESSSSS
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Fuck you Brian whatever's on your Last.fm sucks.
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    "Sounds of a Playground Fading"
    are_you_fucking_kidding_me.jpeg.png.flac.txt.rar
    Fuck you Brian whatever's on your Last.fm sucks.
    At least the tracks on my Last.Fm don't water themselves down so I listen to them more.
    Wow Brian, I never knew that you didn't like them...
    Wow Brian, I never knew that you didn't like them...
    They've turned into pussies. Sorry.