Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    New Moonsorrow album is the best.
    10/10

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    New Haunted song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9JWfXB_Sz8

what the hell was that lol
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I dunno. It has a new In Flames ring to it. I think it's decent but it's not at all what I was expecting lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm really not sure what to think of it. I know they said this album would be like a continuation of The Dead Eye (in other words, very experimental), but this is going to take some getting used to.
    I love winning with women
    I haven't listened to much of The Dead Eye yet. So it's in the vein of this?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I haven't listened to much of The Dead Eye yet. So it's in the vein of this?
    Yeah. Different from their other stuff. However, if Disappear is how the new album will be, then The Dead Eye>>>>>Unseen.
    I love winning with women
    Hmm. Well, I have some more listening to do.

The title and track listing of Foo Fighters' upcoming seventh full length studio album has been revealed. Wasting Light will be released April 12 by Roswell/RCA and will consist of the following tracks:

Bridge Burning
    Rope
    Dear Rosemary
    White Limo
    Arlandria
    These Days
    Back & Forth
    A Matter Of Time
    Miss The Misery
    I Should Have Known
    Walk

First single "Rope" will be available beginning March 1 both as a digital single and as an instant grat with the iTunes pre-order of Wasting Light.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Also, Warbringer fans:

Hey Everyone, This is John Laux checking in.
    For anyone interested in news about the next record, we are knee deep in new riffs and songs! Things are very exciting right now and it looks like we will have a new record for you before end of this year! Stay tuned for announcement about our new line-up later this week!
    \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Oh my goodness.

http://rope.foofighters.com/

I am so excited for this album.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ^dont get too excited there buddy, u might give yourself a belly ache..
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Rush's album won't be out until next year.

maybe there is a god?
    Nope, it's still coming out along with a live DVD at some point this year. B-)
    How much $?
    I got it for less than $10 because FYE is having a clearance sale. :D
    O_O how is a new album on clearance? o_O
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    How the fuck did this pass me by:

The Unseen Empire
    Scar Symmetry's newest album will be released April 15, 2011.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

maybe there is a god?
    How much $?
    When the store is going out of business.
    Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis has revealed that the band are close to finishing their new album – and that they also have a working title.

Kiedis said the funk-rockers are currently calling the record 'Dr Johnny Skinz's Disproportionately Rambunctious Polar Express Machine-head' - a title inspired by an acid trip a friend of his once had.

"He [the friend] was reminiscing about one of his legendary acid trips," the singer told Spin, "and told us that he had been playing a sold-out show to the planets and moons, and his Number One hit was, well, that title."

Kiedis added that although he is fond of the title the band may change it.

He said: "We found it so funny that we told him for as long as the album was under the radar, that that would be our nickname for it."

Kiedis added that the follow-up to 2006's 'Stadium Arcadium' has seen Red Hot Chili Peppers' sound take on "a whole new dynamic" following the departure of guitarist John Frusciante. Bassist Flea, meanwhile, has been studying music and learning to play the piano.

"Before, some of our jams were a bit hit-and-miss," Kiedis said. "On this record, a decent number of songs were actually thought out and planned in a way we had never done before. That is, with Flea's new knowledge of music theory, we explored the writing process with a bit more precision."

Flea and Frusciante's replacement Josh Klinghoffer visited Africa to gain inspiration for the album, which has been produced by Rick Rubin. The record is still without a release date.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

maybe there is a god?
    How much $?
    When the store is going out of business.
    Hmmm....im glad mine is sticking around
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Ke$ha - I am the dance commander + I command you to dance
    March 22nd

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    god dammit

Victory Records has set a March 29 release date for the "Best Of" collection from the Raleigh, North Carolina-based progressive rock/cutting-edge metal band BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME. The compilation CD/DVD contains 20 songs spanning the group's impressive career, including songs from "The Silent Circus", "Alaska", "Colors", "Colors Live" and "The Great Misdirect" as well as five bonus tracks never before released on CD. The DVD portion of the release will feature music videos for "Moredecai", "Alaska", "Obfuscation" and "Synesthesia". All of this and more comes in an interactive package that uses a spectral decoder to unveil hidden messages and special imagery — a must have for any BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME fan.

the words "5 bonus tracks never before released on cd" is very tempting. And i do like that its a 2 disker given how long their shit is
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    ^ how many bands can they fuck with after they leave there label.