Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Swedish death metal veterans Hypocrisy are currently working on material for a new studio studio album, tentatively scheduled for a spring 2013 release via Nuclear Blast Records. The band has issued the following update:

"We're now focusing on writing new songs for the next album. We've already some new material and it sounds killer! The plan is to record the new album in the autumn this year and release it in the first half of 2013. So far everything is working out as planned and we're really excited to bring out the new release.

"Between the writing process we're also doing some festival shows and we hope to see you all there! We'll keep you updated what's going on with the band!"

\m/
    I love winning with women
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    New Fear Factory sounds sweet.
    omg doesn't it? I refuse to stop being a FF fanboy even after 18 years of loving them.......
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    spring 2013 release
    That's not even worth looking forward to at this point.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Woo Hypocrisy! :x
    imageimage
    Legendary grind merchants Phobia are set to scathe the masses with their fifth studio offering, Remnants of Filth, this June. Produced and mixed by Scott Hull (Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed) at Visceral Sound Studios in Bethesda, Maryland and engineered by Mike Harrison at Winter Skies Productions in San Antonio, Texas, Remnants Of Filth offers up 18 pile-driving, socio-political grind hymns in 19 minutes. Slated to drop on June 5 through Willowtip Records, the band –- vocalist Shane "The Pain" Mclachlan, bassist Calum MacKenzie, drummer Bryan Fajardo and guitarists Dorian Rainwater and CC Loessin – have crafted one of the most punishing efforts of their winding discography of wrath.

Comments Mclachlan of the offering: "Remnants Of Filth is a brutal, in-depth grind record that I feel represents what this band is all about, from past to present. This is total brutal grindcore at its best with nothing less than the 100% punk-as-fuck attitude to complement what this band is all about!"
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dorian and Fajardo are gods, best thing to happen to grind in a long time
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    So apparently The Acacia Strain has been working on new material. \:D/
    Does it all take place on the low E string? :-?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Does it all take place on the low E string? :-?
    No they have 1 song where they use the high E string on one note.
    inb4lists
    Must have been an unreleased b-side track.
    I like The Acacia Strain [-(
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't really like em. I seen them live once and it was eh
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    New Agonist song. Sounds pretty different from what I remember, been awhile since I listened to them.

http://www.guitarworld.com/exclusive-agonist-premiere-new-single-ideomotor
    image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Goddamn one way it's different is that it's 8 minutes long.
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I like The Acacia Strain [-(
    dood
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    When we went to the Cool Tour i was like "This show is going to be awesome, well except for Acacia Strain they fucking suck", and some guy was like "They're not playing this show", i was like \:D/
    inb4lists
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    ''RepoRecords heartily welcomes its new signing "September Mourning". L.A. based musician Emily Lazar started her project "September Mourning" in cooperation with Marc Silvestri/ Top Cow Comics. "September Mourning" is the creation of a universe. It is not a band, it is a story... a fantasy with a musical element intertwined within its world. The guitar driven force of hard rock and metal marries the sweep and grandeur of dramatic lyricism and melodic vocals on the debut album "Melancholia". It encompasses a storyline driven by dark culture fantasy art and will be released on May 18th.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfCGDpxEui4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxsVbnJloGU

01. Go For The Throat
    02. A Place To Call Your Own
    03. Always
    04. Fallen
    05. Love Is War
    06. Lost Angels
    07. Crimson Skies
    08. Seal Your Fate
    09. Beyond The Grave
    10. Last Embrace
    Baroness, the Savannah-based band who fucking rule, with return with the follow-up to the Red Album and Blue Record this summer.

The band’s album Yellow & Green will drop July 17 through Relapse Records.

Yellow & Green reunites Baroness with Blue Record producer John Congleton (Explosions in the Sky, St. Vincent, Xiu Xiu), a press release claims.

“We had been on tour for eight years, and we decided to take a break from our adventure to dig our heels in at home and write a new record,” explains John Baizley, front man for the band.

“We spent the entirety of the past year dedicating ourselves to the new album. Without the break from touring and the time we took to rest and reflect, we would have been entirely unable to write this new record. We have become re-inspired. Now it’s time to get back out on the road.”