Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'll believe it when I see it.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    20th anniversary for nevermind by nirvana is next week. they have a superdeluxe version for like 120 i want ot get so bad but have no money. it has the original mix, some b sides, boombox demos an unreleased concert dvd and a 90 page book. 4cds 1 dvd some other stuff and the book
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    so I go to order the new Cormorant and I see this...

"ATTENTION: DUE TO PAYPAL'S ARCHAIC POLICY REGARDING PRE-ORDERS, THEY HAVE FROZEN THIS ACCOUNT AND WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT PAYMENTS. WE ARE INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE AND WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO RESOLVE THE MATTER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. ALL PEOPLE WHO PREVIOUSLY ORDERED WILL OF COURSE STILL HAVE THEIR SHIPMENTS HONORED AS PROMISED.

IF YOU WISH TO ORDER THE ALBUM PLEASE E-MAIL OR PHONE PAYPAL WITH YOUR COMPLAINT. HOWEVER, PAYPAL DOES NOT POST THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION ON THEIR WEBSITE. THEIR TOLL FREE NUMBER IS 1888-221-1161. LET THEM KNOW YOU WANTED TO ORDER THIS ALBUM ASK THEM WHY THEY WON'T LET YOU."

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I CANT GET THIS ORDERED...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They're working on it. Don't panic just yet.
    DO call or email tho.
    aight...
    sent an email, hopefully this gets resolved soon.
    Just posted within the last 10 min

"Cormorant

Good news incoming regarding pre-orders. It took some doing but totally worth it.
    :-)"
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Belgian death metalers Aborted have just finished the band's upcoming seventh studio album, Global Flatline. The album was recorded, mixed, and mastered by the renowned Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Pestilence, Hatesphere) at Hansen Studios in Ribe, Denmark, and the artwork was once again created by the grotesquely-talented Justin Osbourn from Slasher Design. Featuring some of the most horrid and disgusting art that the band has displayed to-date, the cover artwork represents Global Flatline's lyrical content, as well as the album title.

Century Media will release a digital single of the title track, "Global Flatline," on October 15th, and the track-listing for the full-length album is below.

Track listing for Global Flatline:

01. Omega Mortis
    02. Global Flatline
    03. Источник Болезни (The Origin Of Disease)
    04. Coronary Reconstruction
    05. Fecal Forgery
    06. Of Scabs And Boils
    07. Vermicular, Obscene, Obese
    08. Expurgation Euphoria
    09. From A Tepid Whiff
    10. The Kallinger Theory
    11. Our Father, Who Art Of Feces
    12. Grime
    13. Endstille

Due to be released in January 2012, the regular jewel-case edition of Global Flatline will include 12 tracks while the limited-edition digipack will have 14 tracks. Global Flatline also features several guest vocalists, such as Trevor Strnad (The Black Dahlia Murder), Julien Truchan (Benighted), Jason Netherton (Misery Index), and Keiijo Niinima (Rotten Sound)
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Track 3 sounds pretty cool.
    I love winning with women
    CormorantFB

Great news! The "Dwellings" pre-orders are back up and running again! Paypal needed some clarification on what exactly we were selling and when it was being delivered. We won't be doing pre-orders through Paypal in the future, but at least everything is operational until the closing of pre-orders on October 3rd.

Also swing by our Bandcamp because we made Metazoa and The Last Tree completely free (while the downloads last).
    got it last night. ahhh yeaaa
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Samples of the new FFDP are on amazon.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Didn't the new anthrax leak?
    yeah like 2 weeks ago
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    yeah like 2 weeks ago
    thought so, just don't remember any threads about it......is it worth checking out?
    yeah its pretty good. i made a thread when it leaked but it fot buried.