Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My dog...

2»

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Ahhh man. I am sorry to hear about this :( I really hope you get to spend more time with your dog. Reading this thread makes me think about what it would be like if something happened to my dog, and it feels bad. Sucks dude.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Sorry dude. I had to put my childhood dog down a year ago (December 1st). It was the worst thing ever. I was the first to pick her up when I got her and the last one to hold her. I felt horrible but I had to be there for her. My dog that I have now goes everywhere w/ me except work and Wal Mart (since I obviously can't leave her in the car alone). She is the best dog ever and came fully trained (she was a rescue). Sadly, I don't know her real age so I don't have a guess on how long I'll have her. Vet guessed about 3-4 yrs.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    if you end up getting another dog, i highly suggest going to a shelter before anything else
    imageimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    if you end up getting another dog, i highly suggest going to a shelter before anything else
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I actually disowned a friend once I found out that he worked for a "high kill" shelter. He decided to tell me that my dog wasn't a good dog because she was a rescue and not pure bred w/ papers. I told him that his children were no good and deserved to be put down because they weren't "purebred". To some people, pets are children.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    unless youre entering the dog in a dog show, pure breed means nothing
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I actually disowned a friend once I found out that he worked for a "high kill" shelter. He decided to tell me that my dog wasn't a good dog because she was a rescue and not pure bred w/ papers. I told him that his children were no good and deserved to be put down because they weren't "purebred". To some people, pets are children.
    yah there called the mentally unstable

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    this
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    this
    Usually, but they're also more expensive to buy and sell
    imageimage