Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

my brother the idiot

13»

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Police that do their jobs effectively. So you're fine.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    problem i am having is i dont know where he lives now. he goes from house to house living with different church people. Only person that knows is my mom, and she knows i will use the address to do something to him
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    problem i am having is i dont know where he lives now. he goes from house to house living with different church people. Only person that knows is my mom, and she knows i will use the address to do something to him
    Just tell your mother you would like to send him a present/letter for an apology or something. More than likely you will get the address.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I kind of want to join a cult. Devote 10 years of my life to it and try to work my way up..if that's how it works in any cults at least. Then just say, "Yeah this shit is stupid, you all suck, I'm going home. You all can eat shit and die." But I'm afraid of the consequences.
    image Photobucket
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    edited November 2010
    Chuck, I could see you being a cult leader... work the Julian Factor into your cult when you get there bro.

We might even be able to lure Cristina Scabbia into your cult man.
    Just tell your mother you would like to send him a present/letter for an apology or something. More than likely you will get the address.
    tried it...my mom is taking his side. brian has always been a mamas boy. mom puts up with his shit
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hey fuck you, you're just jealous because I'm the favorite
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    When I saw the picture of your brother first thing that popped in my mind was me picturing him saying " aww shucks pa"
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    As a Christian, i've noticed that that some Christians are some of the most prejudiced and unwelcoming people... many Christians act wrong. Acting Holier than the next person is a turn off.
    Kinda sad
    As another Christian I concur
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    As a Christian, i've noticed that that some Christians are some of the most prejudiced and unwelcoming people... many Christians act wrong. Acting Holier than the next person is a turn off.
    Kinda sad
    lol stay away from catholics then hahaha
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Kinda sad
    lol stay away from catholics then hahaha
    My parents are catholic, and they aren't bad at all, but I get what you mean.