Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

my brother the idiot

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited November 2010 in Off Topic
My bible thumping SDA brother has been harassing my wife, Laurie, on Facebook. He has told me in the past that he doesn't like my wife, and does not see her as a friend or family member. Laurie sent him a friend request about a year ago, when she first set up facebook. He decided to make a posting on his page yesterday, asking his SDA friends if she was good enough for him to let be his facebook friend. Below is my response to him:

Laurie requested for you to be friends on facebook about a year ago. While the hell are you choosing now to make a post on Facebook, trying to see about befriending her? You made it clear to me in the past you don't see her as a friend or a sister, so we are taking this is harrassment. what is your purpose for bringing this up now? Why can't you think for yourself and have to ask the other brainwashed SDA assclowns to make a decision for you?

I told you in the past that 3 things were taboo to me and would cause a storm to come to you that you don't want. Harassing Laurie is one of them. Now, you are going to delete all references to Laurie off your Facebook page and never do anything to harass her again. If you don't, you'll have a much smarter, more spiritual, enemy that will bring the wrath of God upon you.

Bye
John

Comments