Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

LOL Bianca. Fucking karma at it's finest.

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    My mistake there. Still, to use the term so "blasphemously" is just plain rude. Just the way you're saying it pisses me off and the fact that you're wishing death upon another human being like you have the authority to choose who lives and dies
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2010
    Honestly, how old are you? You couldn't give two flying fucks that someone in my family died because of cancer so maybe you shouldn't use cancer like you did?
    i dont care that someone died in your family due to cancer the same way you dont care that someone in my family died in a car crash
    goes both ways
    You assume I don't but I think the exact opposite. I wouldnt wish someone to die in an acccident or use a term so rudely. Should I care if you care about my grandfather? No because you didn't know him and neither did I, but for me to wish someone in your family die the same way your sister did, would be terrible
    im sorry, i didnt know nergal was your relative
    He didn't say it was, he was just using an example.

Edit: Nevermind.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    dude, if i had that authority, half the people i know would be gone with no fucks given
    im heartless
    its just how i am
    no one can make me really care
    imageimage
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Honestly, how old are you? You couldn't give two flying fucks that someone in my family died because of cancer so maybe you shouldn't use cancer like you did?
    i dont care that someone died in your family due to cancer the same way you dont care that someone in my family died in a car crash
    goes both ways
    You assume I don't but I think the exact opposite. I wouldnt wish someone to die in an acccident or use a term so rudely. Should I care if you care about my grandfather? No because you didn't know him and neither did I, but for me to wish someone in your family die the same way your sister did, would be terrible
    You're kind of blowing this out of proportion. She made an insult to Erik, tried anyway, by wishing death upon Nergal. I'm assuming she was unaware that your pappy had cancer.

Also you said it in a way of asking for pity. I'm not surprised she doesn't care much like a random person on the street wouldn't care. You simply know her through the internet and frankly you're not friends at all.
    Yeah I screwed up there, but the main point of the argument still stands
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeeeppp. I'm set up for failure because I'm homeschooled. Yep. Fuck you. My cousin was homeschooled through High School, and guess what? In the Fire Department, making a pretty fucking penny, so don't give me that bullshit.
    woooooooooooooooooow fire department eh?
    what a lucrative job
    They risk their fucking lives every day to save people, fucking moron. Can't wait for your house to go up in flames and you're trapped in your room, who the fuck you gonna call?

The job itself is honorable, the pay however, is crap.

And there's nothing wrong with Erik being homeschooled. It's not like he actually dropped out of school. He's still getting the work done and everything. People need to stop making a big deal out of that
    False, there is a reason homeschooling is looked down upon by so many.
    Elaborate please
    Oh jeez lets see here:

- You're not around anyone so your social skills don't exactly have a good chance of improving
    - Taught by your parent instead of an actual teacher
    - Not in "class" near as much as you would be at school
    - Have fun finding a decent career with a lackluster education

How fucking borderline ignorant are you? I can definitely no longer take you seriously when you talk shit about homeschooling. You have no idea what you're talking about or how it fucking works. Your parent doesn't teach you at all, fucking moron. The sheets have pages to read to teach you, and there's a website for an online tutor, if needed. I honestly don't care about my "social skills". I've always been shy as fuck, and school never improved that after 9 years. It's not a lackluster education considering I didn't learn anything valuable in school anyways. I'm doing literally THE EXACT SAME SHIT now except I don't have to deal with Nazi teachers, pot obsessed worthless kids, and all the other bullshit that goes along with public school.

im heartless
    its just how i am
    Didn't Erik say the exact same thing on the old forum? I swear I remember something like it lol
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    This thread has become unbelievably retarded.
    I love winning with women
    dude, if i had that authority, half the people i know would be gone with no fucks given
    im heartless
    its just how i am
    Now that's just plain stupid. I'm sorry but it just sounds like the little 13 year old kid who hates the world but doesn't actually hate it. However all of this is beside the point....which I've already stated
    This thread has become unbelievably retarded.
    When was it not?
    edited November 2010
    "The sheets have pages to read to teach you"

......wait what?

edit: ok nevermind, you worded that weird.
    im heartless
    its just how i am
    I'm sorry but it just sounds like the little 13 year old kid who hates the world but doesn't actually hate it.
    Didn't Erik say the exact same thing on the old forum? I swear I remember something like it lol
    I rest my case.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    im heartless
    its just how i am
    I'm sorry but it just sounds like the little 13 year old kid who hates the world but doesn't actually hate it.
    I rest my case.
    lololol

im heartless
    its just how i am
    difference is, im 19, not 14
    i dont change my personality every week
    imageimage
    :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..]
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

im heartless
    its just how i am
    Yes, and I still stand by it. I'm very heartless and don't give a fuck about anyone, for the most part. But Bianca's just plain ignorant about it.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    new page
    I love winning with women
    im heartless
    its just how i am
    Now that's just plain stupid. I'm sorry but it just sounds like the little 13 year old kid who hates the world but doesn't actually hate it. However all of this is beside the point....which I've already stated
    so i cant have certain feelings towards the majority of the human race?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    "How fucking borderline ignorant are you? I can definitely no longer take you seriously when you talk shit about homeschooling. You have no idea what you're talking about or how it fucking works. Your parent doesn't teach you at all, fucking moron. The sheets have pages to read to teach you, and there's a website for an online tutor, if needed. I honestly don't care about my "social skills". I've always been shy as fuck, and school never improved that after 9 years. It's not a lackluster education considering I didn't learn anything valuable in school anyways. I'm doing literally THE EXACT SAME SHIT now except I don't have to deal with Nazi teachers, pot obsessed worthless kids, and all the other bullshit that goes along with public school."

You didn't learn because you didn't choose to learn. The school can give you the tools to learn but you still gotta put in the effort, which you obviously didn't. So the whole "parent teacher" thing was a stretch but the point is you don't have an actual teacher. You can call them Nazis all you want but I was in high school too, they can be a little too strict sometimes but it never allowed it to hinder my education. This all falls on you Erik, and homeschooling is just another path to failure for you.
    Alright well I'm out. G'night everybody