Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

LOL Bianca. Fucking karma at it's finest.

Comments

• cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..] :) >:-) #:-s #-O [-O< :)] :-c $-) =D> :-( ;-) :-(( :-ss :-" ~X( :-h b-( @-) :-)) :-D ;;) :-| :^o :)>- :-t 8-> [-X :-W /:-) >:D< :/ O:) :-< \:D/ :-?? %-( >:/ >:p =; :X :"> I-) <):) ;)) X_X :!! o-> :(|) 8-| :p:* L-) ~:> o=> \m/ :-q o-+ %%- :0& =(( :O :-$ ~O) (%) :-bd ^#(^ :-@ *-:) [-( X( :> (:| 8-X ^:)^ :bz :ar! :-j >-) =P~ B-) :-S :-? :L (*) [..]
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    And there's nothing wrong with Erik being homeschooled. It's not like he actually dropped out of school. He's still getting the work done and everything. People need to stop making a big deal out of that
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Here we go more Erik vs Bianca drama.

Being a fire fighter actually is a pretty damn good job.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    And there's nothing wrong with Erik being homeschooled. It's not like he actually dropped out of school. He's still getting the work done and everything. People need to stop making a big deal out of that
    give it time, give it time
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    False, there is a reason homeschooling is looked down upon by so many.
    Honestly, how old are you? You couldn't give two flying fucks that someone in my family died because of cancer so maybe you shouldn't use cancer like you did?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeeeppp. I'm set up for failure because I'm homeschooled. Yep. Fuck you. My cousin was homeschooled through High School, and guess what? In the Fire Department, making a pretty fucking penny, so don't give me that bullshit.
    woooooooooooooooooow fire department eh?
    what a lucrative job
    They risk their fucking lives every day to save people, fucking moron. Can't wait for your house to go up in flames and you're trapped in your room, who the fuck you gonna call?

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
    . [..] .
    I love winning with women
    Psh, like Erik was going to get a job based on his Grades anyway.
    Elaborate please
    Yeeeppp. I'm set up for failure because I'm homeschooled. Yep. Fuck you. My cousin was homeschooled through High School, and guess what? In the Fire Department, making a pretty fucking penny, so don't give me that bullshit.
    what a lucrative job
    They risk their fucking lives every day to save people, fucking moron. Can't wait for your house to go up in flames and you're trapped in your room, who the fuck you gonna call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!! oh wait nevermind
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This. Thanks man. Literally nothing I do is different. All the work is exactly the same shit I did at school, just that it's done at home.

what a lucrative job

ghostbusters
    imageimage
    No problem. Honestly being home schooled isnt a big deal. Everyone on here is just dramatizing it
    Honestly, how old are you? You couldn't give two flying fucks that someone in my family died because of cancer so maybe you shouldn't use cancer like you did?
    i dont care that someone died in your family due to cancer the same way you dont care that someone in my family died in a car crash
    goes both ways
    imageimage
    what a lucrative job

ghostbusters
    late
    oops, sorry.
    i didnt see yours
    imageimage
    i dont care that someone died in your family due to cancer the same way you dont care that someone in my family died in a car crash
    goes both ways
    You assume I don't but I think the exact opposite. I wouldnt wish someone to die in an acccident or use a term so rudely. Should I care if you care about my grandfather? No because you didn't know him and neither did I, but for me to wish someone in your family die the same way your sister did, would be terrible
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    what a lucrative job

The job itself is honorable, the pay however, is crap.

Elaborate please
    Oh jeez lets see here:

- You're not around anyone so your social skills don't exactly have a good chance of improving
    - Taught by your parent instead of an actual teacher
    - Not in "class" near as much as you would be at school
    - Have fun finding a decent career with a lackluster education

goes both ways
    You assume I don't but I think the exact opposite. I wouldnt wish someone to die in an acccident or use a term so rudely. Should I care if you care about my grandfather? No because you didn't know him and neither did I, but for me to wish someone in your family die the same way your sister did, would be terrible
    im sorry, i didnt know nergal was your relative
    imageimage