Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rock On The Range/Sonic Temple 2020

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    ... said:
    >small indoor shows
    >arenas
    I dont even prefer arenas. I like small clubs and bars best. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I'll take anything over an arena. Think the only ones I've seen in an arena are two Maiden shows, the first leg of Sabbath farewell, Tool and The Cure. It takes alot to make me shell out for an arena. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Tool is the only arena show I’ll go to willingly. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I barely go to anything with more than 100 people anymore
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    That was the best one too. 
    New Slap
    It’s more cuz I’m a miser and I avoid paying more than $20 for a ticket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The bands that singed. Bullet for my valentine didn’t make their signing I’m not sure about a couple of others on Saturday. 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    VERTIGO said:
    This annoying girl I work with absolutely refused to believe that concert tickets can be cheaper than 25 dollars. She is one of those Red Rocks concert crowd types that only goes to the big artists or festivals and shells out 100 bucks minimum.

She asked me if i was going to NIN at Red Rocks and i said no i can go to 4 to 5 concerts this summer for that price and she told me no i couldnt :|
    The most I've ever shelled out was for Tool in 2009. It was $83 a ticket after service fees. I had a girlfriend pay $110 apiece for Fiona Apple tickets in 2006. I'm just not usually that interested in expensive shows like that. Primus was $62 a ticket after fees and it hurt to hit "complete order" on that one
    Have you ever done anything like MDF/Psycho/Southwest? Unless you're only counting individual shows.
    inb4lists
    I went to the Scion fest when it was here, but it was free. When I was a teenager, I used to go to a lot of Ozzfest/Warped/Lollapalooza/Smokin Grooves/HORDE/radio fests. They used to have a pretty sweet version of Music Midtown in Atlanta. But I can't think of anything I've been to otherwise in about 15 years
    I definitely have dropped 300 on a 4-day/all venue pass for MDF, but that's still 75 a day, mostly for bands i'll probably never see again.
    inb4lists
    As much as I love MDF, the ones I really feel like I missed out on were the mid-90's Milwaukee Metalfests. '94-'97 specifically were absolutely incredible 
    I mean, MDF 2014 was life changing for me personally.
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Probably my favorite part of the weekend 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!