Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rock On The Range/Sonic Temple 2020

1212223242527»

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    4 Metallica sets next year. \m/
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Jay...as much as i love you bro ... I will hurt you 
    They'll reschedule your shows. Why wouldn't they? They still have a lot of days next year to do that.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Gnomez said:
    Jay...as much as i love you bro ... I will hurt you 

Weren't you looking for a reason to come party?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Mmmmm yeah I just dont feel like getting burnt if they cancel the shows after I have forked out on flights etc 
    They'll reschedule your shows. Why wouldn't they? They still have a lot of days next year to do that.

Yeah they will reschedule 
    Maybe 2020....

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I still don’t understand why people are so mad about yesterday’s announcement. Look this shit with the fests has been in the works for 2 years. The cancellations came 2 weeks ago today. It takes time to reschedule. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited October 2019
    Ape you wouldnt understand when these bands tour your part of the world every 2 years or less.
    They cancel....no big deal you saw them last year or youll see them next year.
    Metallica haven't been to nz in 9 years.
    You get excited and build up for these shows and then 3 weeks out they get cancelled.
    People lose money... or they havent been reimbursed for their tickets yet...but they are understanding as james needs help
    And then two weeks later more US shows are announced and it seems to me that the US fans have forgotten james was even needing help and they are just planning their next run of shows they will go.
    And NZ gets put on the back burner for at least another 12 months if not more 
    So yeah sorry if you dont understand the feeling of frustration from down here 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It’s 5 weekends 3 in may 1 in September 1 in October. There is plenty of time. Like I said this is has been planned for two years. The rehab announcement came 2 weeks ago. I get being disappointed by the cancellation however you need (maybe not you specifically but others) to chill they don’t have a new plan for you yet but they will this came on suddenly for them too. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I've been reading on the Maiden FC forums there's a decent chance they'll be your way next year Mr. Gnomez.
    Someone else suggested that to me recently. I fucking hope so. The Legacy tour is advertised as a World Tour....so fingers crossed!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They usually do a good job of covering most place when they dub it a world tour. Good luck buddy! This one is definitely unmissable for a Maiden fan.