Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rock On The Range/Sonic Temple 2020

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    thats one of 2-3 id like to see that day. T9, Andrew WK and stone sour. Iv seen stone sour and they put on a good show but i dont really listen to them, and ill have seen andrew WK at NI.

day two is basically NI 2.0
    Amazing how similar ROTR and NI are.
    I do like that ROTR has Comedians!  
    They are organized by the same promoters im pretty sure. 
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Tech N9ne is fucking incredible live seen Him 5 times.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    mrAPE said:
    Saturday is one of my most concerning days because there’s a lot of mid range bands I want to watch but they should all be on about the same time. 
    Yeah i kinda wish the bands i wanted to see were spread out a little more. At least ill be able
    to piss during godsmack before Tool
    If you want to be anywhere near the stage or even halfway back you will need to suffer through godsmack 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Danny winner presents runs 

rotr
    nothern invasion
    welcome to rockville
    carolina rebellion 
    Chicago open air 
    Houston open air 
    whatever the one in the fall is called for philly
    aftershock
    louder than life 

there may be a couple I am missing 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    mrAPE said:
    Saturday is one of my most concerning days because there’s a lot of mid range bands I want to watch but they should all be on about the same time. 
    Yeah i kinda wish the bands i wanted to see were spread out a little more. At least ill be able
    to piss during godsmack before Tool
    If you want to be anywhere near the stage or even halfway back you will need to suffer through godsmack 
    I dont really care about being super close. The sound is usually better when you arent right up there. It mostly depends on how im feeling that day though. Should be pretty good considering I’ll probably take it easy sat. 

Ill probably stick it out though. As long as i can get right about in front of the sound booth i dont really care. 
    In 09 I was on one of the barriers that runs up the middle. Dude on the other side was. Peeing through it. Security came to yell at him and he flipped them off and tried to pee on them. As soon as he finished they drug him over the barrier. I was kind of hoping I would get to see some police brutality that day in the form of a beat down but sadly they just drug him across the ground. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited March 2018
    Inwonder what they are gonna do with the video screens that they usually show the bands on the main stage while they play during tool. I assume probably just an extension of the stage show, but im pretty sure they wont be showing the band up there. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    mrAPE said:
    I don’t even know what you’re trying to talk about most of the time on here. 

Neither does he. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    He doesnt even know what food he ordered most of the time. 
    "It looked like my burger"
    I’m not sure what you’re getting at with that post Rex. The screens always show the band. And while main stage bands are settting up they will show the second stage band 
    Inb4 Maynard says...
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Say what you will about their music, but Godsmack puts on a hell of a show. 
    mrAPE said:
    I’m not sure what you’re getting at with that post Rex. The screens always show the band. And while main stage bands are settting up they will show the second stage band 

Yeah...what im saying is i would expect tool to put on those screens what they usually have playing on their giant screen behind them, or an extension of it. Id bet money that tools contract for this show is unlike any other headliner that has played the festival before. But we wont ever know that. Id be shocked if they were showing adam and danny jam though. 
    Metallica had their stuff on them and the band shots when they needed it 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    It’ll be visuals. Peep MM for example.