Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drum Cover Recommendation. (Katy Perry - E.T. Remix Cover Added.)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited August 2010
    If TDWP is metalcore, then it's more like PANCAKES
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hahaha, got to impress the girlfriend with sceenie drum skillz yo. Gotta attempt awesomely badass facial expressions too that look like he has to take a shit
    Umm you can stop anytime now. I'm not playing TDWP for my girlfriend, I love playing TDWP on Drums, their Drum tracks are very fun and have a lot of variation. And trying to act more badass because of my girlfriend? Umm no? Most of the time I play Drums, she's downstairs. I just learned to get into it more and have more fun rather than sitting there like a brick.

And I don't do Metal anymore? TDWP IS Metal, MetalCORE yes, but still. The only non-Metal songs I've done is ADTR and the Lady Gaga cover.
    If you call that getting into it more then lol because if you call that getting into it and having more fun rather then just sit there then that's sad. And writing off the fact you're trying to impress your girlfriend is a little funny, because it's obvious. If you're girlfriend is downstairs most of the times you play, then why every time now she tapes your ass. I can tell you're trying to impress her and you're acting like a 5 year old trying to say you're not. And it's metalcore...no need for caps yo
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm not trying to fucking impress her. You're just being a bitch in all honesty. That's how I play. I play no different when she films me. You're also forgetting that when I film myself, it's on a stand, and you can't even see my face. So, fuck off.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm not trying to fucking impress her. You're just being a bitch in all honesty. That's how I play. I play no different when she films me. You're also forgetting that when I film myself, it's on a stand, and you can't even see my face. So, fuck off.
    I could see your face when it was on a stand and I think it's retarded that you thing I couldn't see your face not in one video when the cam was stationary. And the fact you refuse to come to terms that you're trying to impress her is also retarded. It's in a dudes genes to impress a girl at something they're good at/think they're good at. I'm not being a bitch at all, I'm calling it how I see it but you don't listen.

Here's some advice but I'm sure you won't take it because you think I'm being a bitch. Loosen up behind the kit, you look too stiff. Don't stare at they cymbal like it's a zombie and going to attack you when you hit it repeatedly, because that just looks stupid. You just don't seem very comfortable at all when you play imo. I've said shit like this before and you don't listen. Start fucking listening to people and start laughing at the jokes we do about you, life will be better for you for fucks sake.
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sidelines
    AH!!!! A GHOST!!!!!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Sidelines
    AH!!!! A GHOST!!!!!
    No, that was before he was white.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Kinky
    I love winning with women
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ah....of course
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    If TDWP is metalcore, then it's more like 3 MINUTES OF QUEEFS
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Really makes me sad to say this, but I might be selling my Drums soon. I'm not the good Drummer I once thought I was, I'm pretty shitty. And I realized this in full force yesterday when watching 3 shitty covers I did of Nothing Left, In Your Face, and Hallowed Be Thy Name, I'm horrible and I'm not improving,just something that I'm not meant to do I guess. I don't even play as much anymore either.

Why keep them? So they can collect dust pretty much.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I wouldn't recommend that. You'll regret it later.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Didn't you spend like 500 dollars on just the snare?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Every musician has a moment like this. Just keep at it.

You can't expect to just pick up the sticks and be Neil Peart, bro.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol i thought that was gonna be your career?
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    sorry had to laugh
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Every musician has a moment like this. Just keep at it.

You can't expect to just pick up the sticks and be Neil Peart, bro.
    True,
    i barely played guitar this summer.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    speaking of collecting dust, anyone wanna buy my red acrylic bc rich warlock?
    imageimage