Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    yeah....stafford looks great in practice...cant wait for the season...lions aren't going to be great or anything but they should beat teams they should beat this year.....EX. rams, bucs, buf. ect.

And we feel the same about games against the Seahawks, Lions, Browns, and Rams.

we have more talent than you guys tho IMO....i still expect tampa to win 2-4 games this year
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I see another perfect season in the lions future this season
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Troll.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Troll.
    perfect 0-16
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited August 2010
    Detroit should
    Troll.
    perfect 0-16
    oh c'mon. They play St. Louis and Buffalo. That's a 2-14 record right there. They may even take Tampa.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol. Good job fellas
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2010
    nah....down grand in the o line is no good....who has cromartie ever covered any ways....and getting rid of there number one RB and having a middle of the road qb....id say at best second in that division
    The hell you talking about son? They have Greene. He is one of the best RB in the league and with LT behind him it will work. Greene isn't a push over either. He will run and fuck you up at the same time. Guy is a beast. The o line is decent at best and will give Sanchez some protection. He's got Edwards and Holmes to throw to along with Keller and some other decent WRs. That Defense is stacked and will be crazy scary. The addition of Cromartie was a good move. They might have came up short against the colts, but they damn near almost beat them. Now with that defense even more built, Peyton and the rest of the Colts are in trouble.
    Shonn Greene? One of the best running backs in the league? No. Thomas Jones was the feature back on that team and they let him go. Big mistake. Greene has talent, but there's no telling how he'll hold up carrying the load.
    Uh...YES Jaycup. Greene is going to come out fucking blazing this year. He was a beast last season. Breaking tackles and scoring TD's. Sure Jones was good, but he couldn't dish it and take it like Greene. That guy is built like a machine and can take hits and give some big hits while he runs. I mean he was a beast In Iowa. Making everyone in the Big 10 look like little pussy bitches. J won't listen to me, but Greene is going to be a very very good RB and will be at the top very sooner than you think. Who you think scored a 53 yard TD against the Chargers to win? Greene! Who you think beasted on the Bengals with 135 rushing yards? Greene! Who you think beat the Raiders with 144 rushing yards and 2 TD's? Greene! Don't give meh he ain't one of the best J. The kid was a rookie and still came out and played like he had been in the league for years. Greene>Jones, Greene> whole Lions team.

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    one week until the pats take on the saints. too bad its preseason....
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Greene>Jones, Greene> whole Lions team.
    There's a reason he didn't start last year, and that reason is that Jones is better than him. The expectations are too high for Greene. He'll be good, but not great.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    nah....down grand in the o line is no good....who has cromartie ever covered any ways....and getting rid of there number one RB and having a middle of the road qb....id say at best second in that division
    The hell you talking about son? They have Greene. He is one of the best RB in the league and with LT behind him it will work. Greene isn't a push over either. He will run and fuck you up at the same time. Guy is a beast. The o line is decent at best and will give Sanchez some protection. He's got Edwards and Holmes to throw to along with Keller and some other decent WRs. That Defense is stacked and will be crazy scary. The addition of Cromartie was a good move. They might have came up short against the colts, but they damn near almost beat them. Now with that defense even more built, Peyton and the rest of the Colts are in trouble.
    Shonn Greene? One of the best running backs in the league? No. Thomas Jones was the feature back on that team and they let him go. Big mistake. Greene has talent, but there's no telling how he'll hold up carrying the load.
    Uh...YES Jaycup. Greene is going to come out fucking blazing this year. He was a beast last season. Breaking tackles and scoring TD's. Sure Jones was good, but he couldn't dish it and take it like Greene. That guy is built like a machine and can take hits and give some big hits while he runs. I mean he was a beast In Iowa. Making everyone in the Big 10 look like little pussy bitches. J won't listen to me, but Greene is going to be a very very good RB and will be at the top very sooner than you think. Who you think scored a 53 yard TD against the Chargers to win? Greene! Who you think beasted on the Bengals with 135 rushing yards? Greene! Who you think beat the Raiders with 144 rushing yards and 2 TD's? Greene! Don't give meh he ain't one of the best J. The kid was a rookie and still came out and played like he had been in the league for years. Greene>Jones, Greene> whole Lions team.

dude he was a rookie....rb is the easiest position in the league to adjust to and play right away....iv thought since he was at iowa he was going to be good....but he's not one of the best and probably never will be....probably be a solid back for the next six years with other good rb behind him
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rb is the easiest position in the league to adjust to and play right awa
    Kicker.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    <_> kickers don't count
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited August 2010
    Kicker.
    center
    tackle
    guard
    DL
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    <_> kickers don't count
    psh, wait till your season comes down to fg.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Kicker.
    center
    tackle
    guard
    DL
    Wrong?
    image Photobucket
    Kicker.
    center
    tackle
    guard
    DL
    offensive line in probably the second hardest positions to play other than qb just based on the amount of knowledge of the offense you must have....d line is also hard....by far not easier than RB kicker ect.
    <_> kickers don't count
    psh, wait till your season comes down to fg.
    i was talking about how easy it is to make adjustments and play in the nfl from college.....kickers are very important lol....hell one of the best lions ever is a kicker lol