Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Bengals.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • i dislike garcia
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Eli manning is not a better QB than Tony Romo.

You just lost a lot of football credibility in my book. lol
    well considering they have almost identical stats.....

but there is only one way to prove you wrong on that one....count there rings
    Osi went from all pro to all benched. Osi isn't healthy this season either. Just today he passed on surgery for his hip. Hes gonna take the pain all season.
    did not know that...but they still have tuck and the dude from boston college...and bullock like i said....there only a year removed from a 13-3 season and 2 years removed from a super bowl...i expect them to have a bounce back year...plus they have a underrated wide out core
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Eli manning is not a better QB than Tony Romo.

You just lost a lot of football credibility in my book. lol
    well considering they have almost identical stats.....

but there is only one way to prove you wrong on that one....count there rings
    So Eli is better than Marino now too?
    Rings prove nothing when you compare a QB.

So Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino right? lol

and the only season where Elis stats were close to Romos was last season and even then Romos stats are better.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    rings mean everything in sports....there are very few qb's that can rank up there without rings...you happen to name one of them....when comparing homo and eli....yes it means everything
    No,you are wrong. rings are a TEAM stat not an individual stat. Name one player that won a Super Bowl on their own and I'll say you're right.

I'd also like to add that in 2008 Romo missed 3 games and he still threw more Tds and had more yards than Eli manning who played a full season.
    in fact the only other one i would rank up there in the top ten all time is jim kelly......i hate to admit it but if you had to pick between brady or peyton you would have to pick brady.....marino or farve give me farve
    Dan Marino is a better QB than more than half of the QBs with Super Bowl rings too.
    I'd take Peyton any day of the week over Brady .
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Rex....you're digging yourself a massive hole here lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Rex....you're digging yourself a massive hole here lol.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Romo is only a shitty QB when he doesn't get protection. When he does the dude is always on fire and you know that. He was top 5 QB for damn sure. Must I remind you that Peyton was once like Romo. Never won the big games and started off a little blah before he became big. Same thing is happening. Romo is growing and learning the game and getting better and better each year.
    What about the Giant's "catch the ball with my helmet" WR who kept them alive for the superbowl.... he never caught another ball after that one.

He's not better than anyone.... even with his ring
    Rings mean shit in football.... its hard to give one guy the credit when there's 50+ standing there on the field with you
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited July 2010
    Romo will never be the QB Peyton is....he's on an island of his own. That being said, he is easily a top 5 QB and has one of the deepest receiving corps in football. Having a defense that will give you great field position helps too.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    all i know is

Rivers > Romo
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You can get rings for not being on the field, or sometimes not even on the team. My pops knows a guy who has one and he's an accountant for...the Steelers? Someone like that.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Romo is only a shitty QB when he doesn't get protection. When he does the dude is always on fire and you know that. He was top 5 QB for damn sure. Must I remind you that Peyton was once like Romo. Never won the big games and started off a little blah before he became big. Same thing is happening. Romo is growing and learning the game and getting better and better each year.
    never said he was shitty

eli tore it up when they won the sb 2....over 700 yards 6 td and one int...what has tony ever done in the playoffs WHEN IT MATTERED MOST